Qudos 3 - IMS software
The modern business world requires effective and efficient systems – with ease of use, automation, and powerful search, query and reporting options. Qudos 3 provides just that – with the flexibility to help you address a wide range of compliance / risk management requirements such as:
- ISO9001 Quality Management
- ISO45001 OHS Management
- ISO14001 Environmental Management
- ISO27001 Information Security Management
Qudos 3 may be configured for just one compliance issue, or any combination of them in a fully integrated management system. It offers a truly comprehensive solution for compliance and risk management that enables you to:
- Understand ISO requirements and with eBooks and other resources in Quality, Safety and Enviro toolkits.
- Perform Gap analysis and conduct system planning. Qudos 3 includes exclusive and comprehensive Gap Analysis tools for ISO 9001, ISO 45001, ISO 14001 and ISO 27001 - fully integrated with action assignment, notification, management and progress monitoring facilities.
- Plan Objectives for your whole organization, and individual business units, locations, products, services, and processes.
- Document your system utilising hundreds of sample documents - such as Policies, Procedures, Forms, and Process Plans - ready for instant use or easy customising in their native formats (such as Word and Excel) to help you start system documentation quickly. - plus new InfoSec policies templates for ISO 27001
- Document management - including facilities for document issue, identification, auto-scheduling of reviews, revisions, and auto-archiving. The Guest account provides an unrestricted number of people with access to view and print documents via a Master Document List with advanced search and filter capabilities
- Implement effective Incident and issues management - reporting of suggestions, complaints, nonconformances, incidents, accidents, and injuries - all with automated email notifications.
- Plan and record Actions to address issues, perform root cause analysis, and take Improvement / Corrective actions
- Integrate Injury management tasks - log work-related injuries and related factors including lost time, work / shift patterns, insurance claims and rehabilitation plans
- Schedule and record Internal Audits, Inspections and Checks. A wide range of sample audit checklists are provided.
- Schedule and record Management Reviews and other Meetings - including customisable default agendas, reminders to attendees, action-generation and email notification
- Record Training / Skills / Employee development, and analyse data
- Profile and evaluate key Suppliers
- Perform Risk Assessment and management. A Risk Register is automatically created from your assessments. Includes assigned risk ownership with linked action-assignment and traceablity.
- Conduct Performance Benchmarking in a variety of contexts. Includes linked action-assignment.
Qudos 3 is in everyday use with many successful organisations worldwide. We would welcome the opportunity to show you its full capabilities.
Qudos Club – Online Resource Library
Developing a Quality, OHS or Environmental management system has traditionally been costly and time-consuming. Now, Qudos Club offers a smarter approach.
This huge, online library will help you develop your management system with confidence - saving time and money.
Resources include Quality Toolkit (for ISO 9001), Safety Toolkit (for ISO 45001) and Enviro Toolkit (for ISO 14001). These are packed with eBooks, training presentations, planning tools and a huge library of sample policies, procedures, forms, letters and other documents - ready for easy customising to meet your business needs.
These have been designed by a team of Quality, OHS, and Environmental professionals. In addition, Qudos Club also includes an InfoSec Policy Toolkit based on ISO 27001 plus additional articles and resources.