This online course is designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 Environmental management systems. Designed to cater for:
- People who are required to understand ISO 14001:2015 management systems
- People who are required to review environmental management systems
- Managers who receive environmental audit reports
- People wishing to attain a practical understanding of environmental standard requirements
- People who develop and implement an EMS
- People wishing to become EMS auditors
- The program is not industry specific as the underlying principles apply across all areas.
Students will complete the course with an understanding of the philosophies, principles and practices of an environmental management system, the detail of ISO 14001.
The Environmental Management Systems course (Exemplar Global – EM) is internationally recognized and completed fully online .
|Subject units covered:|
|Context of the organisation||Document Information|
|Improvement||Leadership & Planning|
This course costs $795.00 (USD)
Course fees include:
- Course access 24/7 worldwide
- Access to the online support
- Certificate of attainment upon successful completion
There are no formal prerequisites for this course.