The privacy of your information is important to us
The privacy of your information is important to us.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfil your specific request. This information is only used to fulfil your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example, to add you to one of our mailing lists.
What do we use your information for
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To deliver services and products - Our primary use of your information is to simply deliver any services or products you have purchased from us in the most effective manner
- To personalize your experience - Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website - We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service - Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions - Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails if you have subscribed
- The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
Who do we share the information with
We do not share information with anyone without your consent. However, we may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when:
- Permitted or required by law; or
- Trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or
- Investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Where we store your Personal Data for EU Customers only
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information.
As per GDPR requirements residents of the EU at the time of enrolment, can explicitly opt-in or opt-out of cookies which are non-essential for delivering our service to you.
We may send emails to you in response to a product or service query you have made or to follow up on enrolment progress.
Third party services we use
We use several third-party services to help us provide a service to you. Students may request information about these third-party services if required.
How you can access your information
If you have enrolled in one of our courses you have the ability to review and update your personal information online by logging into your account. You can also review and update your personal information by contacting us. More information about how to contact us is provided below. In addition, we can provide a copy of any personal data collected in a machine-readable format if requested.
How you can delete your information
As per GDPR requirements, students who are EU residents at the time of enrolment can request to have personal data we have collected deleted upon completion of their enrolment.
We will delete any personal information which is not required for;
- Continued delivery of a service or product
- Legal purposes such as meeting compliance obligations from industry regulators
- Recovery of outstanding fees
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: email@example.com
Related Policies and procedures
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) - Implemented on 25 May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Return to top
Under the Data Provision Requirements 2012, Auditor Training Online (RTO 45123) is required to collect personal information about you and to disclose that personal information to the National Centre for Vocational Education Research Ltd (NCVER).
Your personal information (including the personal information contained on this enrolment form and your training activity data) may be used or disclosed by Auditor Training Online for statistical, regulatory and research purposes. Auditor Training Online may disclose your personal information for these purposes to third parties, including:
- School – if you are a secondary student undertaking VET, including a school-based apprenticeship or traineeship;
- Employer – if you are enrolled in training paid by your employer;
- Commonwealth and State or Territory government departments and authorised agencies;
- Organisations conducting student surveys; and
Personal information disclosed to NCVER may be used or disclosed for the following purposes:
- Issuing a VET Statement of Attainment or VET Qualification, and populating Authenticated VET Transcripts;
- facilitating statistics and research relating to education, including surveys;
- understanding how the VET market operates, for policy, workforce planning and consumer information; and
- administering VET, including program administration, regulation, monitoring and evaluation.
You may receive an NCVER student survey which may be administered by an NCVER employee, agent or third party contractor. You may opt out of the survey at the time of being contacted.
NCVER will collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), the VET Data Policy and all NCVER policies and protocols (including those published on NCVER’s website at ncver.edu.au).
Return to top