This is a pre-bundled course package, containing content from each of our ISO 14001, 9001 and 45001 courses. This package is designed for those who have NOT previously completed either of these individual qualifications, (i.e Exemplar Global QM, Exemplar Global EM, Exemplar Global OH 45001) and wish to attain a dual qualification.
This online course is designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems, ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems and ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety management systems.
The course explains the importance of Quality, Safety and Environmental Management Systems and is ideal for:
- People who are required to understand an Integrated management system (IMS)
- People who are required to review IMS management systems
- Managers who receive IMS audit reports
- People wishing to attain a practical understanding of IMS standard requirements
- People who develop and implement an IMS
- People wishing to become IMS auditors
- The program is not industry specific as the underlying principles apply across all areas.
This course package contains content from our ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018, and is designed for those who have not previously completed these qualifications (i.e Exemplar Global QM, Exemplar Global EM, Exemplar Global OH 45001).
The Integrated Management Systems Auditing course (Exemplar Global – QM, EM, OH 45001) is internationally recognized and completed fully online comprising of the following subject units:
|Consultation and Communication||Context of the organisation|
|Documented Information||Hazard assessment & control|
|Leadership & Planning||Measurement & Evaluation|
This course costs $2,195.00 (USD)
Course fees include:
- Course access 24/7 worldwide
- Access to the online support
- Certificate of attainment upon successful completion