100% Online Learning
With your qualification, you will become an internationally recognized Integrated Management Systems (IMS) Lead Auditor with a comprehensive understanding of how to conduct a successful external audit against the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 Quality management systems, ISO 14001:2015 Environmental management systems and ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety management systems. You will be able to apply what you learn across all industries around the world.
- Promote yourself as an IMS external auditor
- Perform IMS audits on behalf of Conformity Assessment Bodies (CAB's) or Certification Bodies (CB's) for contract work conducting certification audits
- Assess an organization’s IMS against ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 requirements in the role of a Lead external auditor
- Obtain awareness of the processes that an organization should be taking to address and correct IMS nonconformances
- Write, review and provide feedback on IMS audit reports
- Obtain awareness of the processes that an organization should be taking to develop, implement, maintain and continually improve its IMS
- Document nonconformances within an external audit report
This course includes the advantage of our Extended Learning Program (ELP) and Graduate Certification from Exemplar Global.
This Lead Auditor - Integrated Management Systems course (Exemplar Global - AU, TL, QM, EM, OH 45001) is internationally recognized and completed fully online comprising of the following subject units:
|Audit fundamentals||Audit Principals & procedures|
|Audit report||Closing the audit|
|Communicating with the audit team||Communicating with the auditee|
|Planning an audit||Roles and responsibilities of the auditor|
|Document review||Documented Information|
|Clause 3 Terms and Definitions||Clause 4 Context of an organization|
|Clause 5 Leadership||Clause 6 Planning|
|Clause 7 Support||Clause 8 Operation|
|Clause 9 Performance evaluation||Clause 10 Improvement|
The courses are broken up into a series of modules and the assessment is completed as part of the learning, step-by-step, module-by-module.
For each module, you view the content and then do the practice quizzes as many times as you like. These are marked instantly by the learning management system so you know exactly which content you may need to review further. This gets you confident and prepared to do the final module assessment.
Once you are confident that you have a thorough understanding of the content you can move on to the module assessment.
The module assessment is the same format as the practice quizzes so you know exactly what you need to do. You are given three attempts at each assessment, after which it is locked for review by a trainer and assessor to see how we can best help you. The assessment is then unlocked for another three attempts. This means you are given the support you need to review content, review results, and consult with assessors.
We have found that students with all types of learning styles find this an effective way to receive their qualification.
This course costs $1,895.00 (USD)
Course fees include:
- Course access 24/7 worldwide
- Access to the online support
- Certificate issued electronically on completion