This online course is internationally recognised and provides a comprehensive and practical understanding of ISO 19011 Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems and ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety management systems.
In particular, it gives the Learner the skills they need to conduct internal or external audits as either a member of an audit team or as an audit team leader.
Designed for those who:
- want to conduct OHS internal audits within your organization either as part of an audit team or an audit team leader
- want to become an independent OHS external auditor
- are developing and implementing an OHS management system
- are looking to work in the auditing areas of audit planning and implementation of audit programs
- wish to consolidate any informal experience you may have gained in your career
- have found their existing OHS management system is not giving you the benefits it should
This course includes the advantage of our Extended Learning Program (ELP).
The Lead Auditor – OHS Management Systems ISO 45001 (Exemplar Global - AU, TL, OH 45001) is internationally recognized and completed fully online.
Subject units covered:
|Audit Fundamentals||Audit Principals & Personal Behaviours|
|Audit Procedures||Roles & Responsibilities|
|Audit Objectives, Scope & Criteria||Planning the Audit|
|Document Review||Communicating with the Auditee|
|Communicating with the Audit Team||The Audit Report|
|Closing the Audit||High Level Structure|
|Introduction to ISO 45001||Clause 4 Context of the organization|
|Clause 5 Leadership and worker participation||Clause 6 Planning|
|Clause 7 Support||Clause 8 Operation|
|Clause 9 Performance Evaluation||Clause 10 Improvement|
This course costs $1,695.00 (USD)
Course fees include:
- Course access 24/7 worldwide
- Access to the online support
- Certificate of attainment upon successful completion