The Management Systems Auditor Course (Competency Unit of Exemplar Global - AU) is certified and internationally recognized and completed fully online.
This online course is designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of how to work as a solo auditor or part of an audit team. This can be for an internal, supplier or certification audit team.
Ideal for people who are;
- required to audit management systems such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and AS/NZS 4801/OHSAS 18001,
- required to perform internal audits within your organization
- wish to consolidate any informal experience you may have gained in your career
- want to become an internal auditor either as a part of an audit team
- are looking to work in the auditing areas of audit planning and implementation of audit programs
Alternatively, Managers and Business owners who undergo the Audit process and wish to better understand the processes of internal audits will benefit from completing this course.
The Management Systems Auditing Course (Exemplar Global - AU) is internationally recognized and completed fully online.
|Subject units covered:|
|Audit Fundamentals||Audit Principals & Procedures|
|Audit Report||Closing the Audit|
|Communicating with the Auditee||Document Review|
|Objectives Scope & Criteria||Planning an Audit|
|Roles & Responsibilities of the Auditor|
This course costs $595.00 (USD)
Course fees include:
- Course access 24/7 worldwide
- Access to the online support
- Certificate of attainment upon successful completion