This is a pre-bundled course package, containing content from both our ISO 19011 Management Systems Auditing & Management Systems Team Leader courses. This package is designed for those who have NOT previously completed either of these individual qualifications, (i.e Exemplar Global AU, Exemplar Global TL) and wish to attain a dual qualification.
This online course is internationally recognised and designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of how to conduct a successful internal or external audit as part of the audit team or as the audit team leader.
Ideal for people who are;
- required to audit management systems such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and AS/NZS 4801/OHSAS 18001
- required to perform internal audits within your organization
- wish to consolidate any informal experience you may have gained in your career
- want to become an internal auditor either as a part of an audit team or as an audit team leader
- are looking to work in the auditing areas of audit planning and implementation of audit programs
This course includes the advantage of our Extended Learning Program (ELP).
Subject units covered:
|Audit Fundamentals||Audit Principals & Personal Behaviours|
|Audit Procedures||Roles & Responsibilities|
|Audit Objectives, Scope & Criteria||Planning the Audit|
|Document Review||Communicating with the Auditee|
|Communicating with the Audit Team||The Audit Report|
|Closing the Audit|
This course costs $895.00 (USD)
Old Price: $1,095.00 (USD)
Course fees include:
- Course access 24/7 worldwide
- Access to the online support
- Certificate of attainment upon successful completion