100% Online Learning
With your qualification you will become an internationally recognized Lead Auditor with a comprehensive understanding of how to conduct a successful external audit as part of an audit team or as the audit team leader You will be able to apply what you learn across many areas:
- Promote yourself as an external auditor
- Perform audits on behalf of Conformity Assessment Bodies (CAB’s) or Certification Bodies (CB’s) for contract work conducting certification audits (when accompanied with a Specialist course, such as Quality, Environment or OH&S)
- Assess an organizations management system against ISO Standards requirements as an external auditor
- Write, review and provide feedback on management system audit reports
- Obtain awareness of the processes that an organization should be taking to address and correct nonconformances
- Document nonconformances within an audit report
This course includes the advantage of our Extended Learning Program (ELP).
Do you want to Learn Now & Pay Later?
We offer Zip Payment Solutions for eligible students for most of our courses. Ask our team for more information.
Subject units covered:
|Audit Fundamentals||Audit Principals & Personal Behaviours|
|Audit Procedures||Roles & Responsibilities|
|Audit Objectives, Scope & Criteria||Planning the Audit|
|Document Review||Communicating with the Auditee|
|Communicating with the Audit Team||The Audit Report|
|Closing the Audit|
This course costs $895.00 (USD)
Old Price: $1,095.00 (USD)
Course fees include:
- Course access 24/7 worldwide
- Access to the online support
- Certificate of attainment upon successful completion