This online course is internationally recognised and designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of the requirements of leading an audit team.
The course covers the activities, roles and responsibilities of an audit team leader and is designed to for existing Auditors who:
- People who already hold an ISO 19011 Management Systems Auditor Qualification (e.g. Exemplar Global AU)
- already conduct audits and are now required to lead an audit team
- who wish to consolidate any informal experience as team leaders that may have been gained in your career
- wish to understand the processes of leading an audit team
The Management Systems Team Leader Course (Exemplar Global - TL) is internationally recognized and completed fully online.
|Subject units covered:|
|Audit Fundamentals||Audit Principals & Procedures|
|Audit Report||Closing the Audit|
|Communicating with the Audit Team||Communicating with the Auditee|
|Document review||Objectives scope & criteria|
|Planning an audit||Roles & Responsibilities of the Auditor|
This course costs $595.00 (USD)
Course fees include:
- Course access 24/7 worldwide
- Access to the online support
- Certificate of attainment upon successful completion
There are no prerequisites for this course.
However, if the participant wishes to become a Quality auditor under the Exemplar Global (RABQSA) auditor scheme, they must also have successfully completed the Management Systems Auditor course (Exemplar Global – AU).