100% Online Learning
With your qualification you will become an internationally recognized Lead Auditor with a comprehensive understanding of how to conduct a successful external audit as the audit team leader. You will be able to apply what you learn across many areas:
- Promote yourself as an external lead auditor
- Perform audits on behalf of Conformity Assessment Bodies (CAB’s) or Certification Bodies (CB’s) for contract work conducting certification audits (when accompanied with a Specialist course, such as Quality, Environment or OH&S)
- Assess an organizations management system against ISO Standards requirements as an external auditor
- Write, review and provide feedback on management system audit reports
- Obtain awareness of the processes that an organization should be taking to address and correct nonconformances
- Document nonconformances within an audit report
The Management Systems Team Leader Course (Exemplar Global - TL) is internationally recognized and completed fully online.
|Subject units covered:|
|Audit Fundamentals||Audit Principals & Procedures|
|Audit Report||Closing the Audit|
|Communicating with the Audit Team||Communicating with the Auditee|
|Document review||Objectives scope & criteria|
|Planning an audit||Roles & Responsibilities of the Auditor|
This course costs $595.00 (USD)
Course fees include:
- Course access 24/7 worldwide
- Access to the online support
- Certificate of attainment upon successful completion
There are no prerequisites for this course.
However, if the participant wishes to become a Quality auditor under the Exemplar Global (RABQSA) auditor scheme, they must also have successfully completed the Management Systems Auditor course (Exemplar Global – AU).