100% Online Learning
With your qualification, you will become an internationally recognized specialist with a comprehensive understanding of the requirements of ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSMS) and be able to apply what you learn anywhere in the world, across industry sectors.
- Promote yourself as an OHSMS specialist
- Promote yourself as an OHSMS External Auditor, when accompanied by a Lead Auditor competency
- Perform OHSMS certification audits on behalf of Conformity Assessment Bodies (CAB’s) or Certification Bodies (CB’s), when accompanied by a Lead Auditor competency
- Assess an organization’s OHSMS against the ISO 45001:2018 standard and be an authority for organizations in determining the extent of conformance of their OHSMS
This course includes the advantage of our Extended Learning Program (ELP) and Graduate Certification from Exemplar Global.
The OH&S Management Systems Specialist course (Exemplar Global – OH 45001) is internationally recognized and completed fully online.
|Introduction to ISO 45001||Clause 1 Scope and 2 Normative References|
|Clause 3 Terms and definitions||Clause 4 Context of the organization|
|Clause 5 Leadership and worker participation||Clause 6 Planning|
|Clause 7 Support||Clause 8 Operation|
|Clause 9 Performance evaluation||Clause 10 Improvement|
The courses are broken up into a series of modules and the assessment is completed as part of the learning, step-by-step, module-by-module.
For each module, you view the content and then do the practice quizzes as many times as you like. These are marked instantly by the learning management system so you know exactly which content you may need to review further. This gets you confident and prepared to do the final module assessment.
Once you are confident that you have a thorough understanding of the content you can move on to the module assessment.
The module assessment is the same format as the practice quizzes so you know exactly what you need to do. You are given three attempts at each assessment, after which it is locked for review by a trainer and assessor to see how we can best help you. The assessment is then unlocked for another three attempts. This means you are given the support you need to review content, review results, and consult with assessors.
We have found that students with all types of learning styles find this an effective way to receive their qualification.
This course costs $795.00 (USD)
Course fees include:
- Course access 24/7 worldwide
- Access to the online support
- Certificate issued electronically on completion