This online course is designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety management systems.
This course is designed to cater for:
- People wanting to upgrade their qualification from AS/NZS 4801:2001 or OHSAS 18001:2007
- People who are required to understand ISO 45001:2018 management systems
- People who are required to review OH&S management systems
- Managers who receive OH&S audit reports
- People wishing to attain a practical understanding of OH&S standard requirements
- People who develop and implement an OH&S management system
- People wishing to become OH&S auditors
- The program is not industry specific as the underlying principles apply across all areas.
The OHS Management Systems course (Exemplar Global – OH 45001) is internationally recognized and completed fully online.
|Subject units covered:|
|High Level Structure||Introduction to ISO 45001|
|Clause 4 Context of the organization||Clause 5 Leadership and worker participation|
|Clause 6 Planning||Clause 7 Support|
|Clause 8 Operation||Clause 9 Performance Evaluation|
|Clause 10 Improvement|
This course costs $895.00 (USD)
Course fees include:
- Course access 24/7 worldwide
- Access to the online support
- Certificate of attainment upon successful completion