This online course is designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety management systems.
This course is designed to cater for:
- People who already hold an ISO 19011 Management Systems Auditor, Team Leader or Lead Auditor Qualification (e.g. Exemplar Global AU, Exemplar Global TL, Exemplar Global AUTL)
- People who are required to audit ISO 45001 management systems
- People who are required to undertake internal and external audits of OH&S management systems
- Managers who receive OH&S audit reports
- People wishing to attain a practical understanding of OH&S standard requirements
- People who develop and implement OH&S management systems
- This course is not industry specific as the underlying principles apply across all areas and industries.
PLEASE NOTE: ISO 45001 has now been approved for publication, and is expected to be released mid-late February 2018. Students who hold a current Exemplar Global OH qualification (or attain one prior to the release of the updated criteria) will not be required to upgrade to the new standards immediately.
Exemplar Global have advised that as ISO 45001 is an entirely new international standard it is entirely separate to, and will not supersede, the existing OH qualification offered against AS/NZS 4801 and/or OHSAS 18001 immediately. The older unit written to 18001/4801 will remain until each standard becomes obsolete.
Organisations will determine whether and when they decide to transition across to ISO 45001 or continue to use the existing standards they have in place. As a result, auditors will be required to determine which qualification they will require to best align with their customer's standards and requirements. This could mean that in some cases it will be necessary for auditors to hold OH audit qualifications against both.
Auditor Training Online will be publishing our course against ISO 45001 upon release of the final publication (we do not release courses against drafts to avoid providing students with incorrect/obsolete information & qualifications). The exact cost of this course is yet to be determined. You are welcome to register your interest for the new ISO 45001 course here.
The OHS Management Systems course (Exemplar Global – 45001) is internationally recognized and completed fully online.
|Subject units covered:|
|High Level Structure||Introduction to ISO 45001|
|Clause 4 Context||Clause 5 Leadership|
|Clause 6 Planning||Clause 7 Support|
|Clause 8 Operation||Clause 9 Performance Evaluation|
|Clause 10 Improvement|
This course is currently undergoing certification and will be available shortly. Click below to register your interest and we'll let you know as soon as the course is available for enrolment.Register Your Interest
There are no prerequisites for this course.
However, if the participant wishes to become a certified auditor under the Exemplar Global auditor scheme, applicants must also have successfully completed the Management Systems Auditor course (Exemplar Global - AU) at minimum.