This is a pre-bundled course package, containing content from both our ISO 19001 and ISO 9001:2015 courses. This package is designed for those who have NOT previously completed either of these individual qualifications, (i.e Exemplar Global AU TL, Exemplar Global QM) and wish to attain a dual qualification.
This course is designed to provide the training and qualification required, to become a Lead Auditor for ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems.
This course will teach you how to perform a quality management systems audit as both a team member and a team leader, designed to cater for those who:
- have not previously completed an ISO 19011 Management Systems Lead Auditor Qualification (e.g. Exemplar Global AUTL) and want to be able to conduct quality internal audits within your organization either as a team member or a team leader
- want to become an independent quality external auditor
- want to become an internal QMS auditor
- are developing and implementing a QMS
- are looking to work in the area of audit planning
- wish to consolidate any informal experience you may have gained in your career
- find their existing QMS is not giving you the benefits it should
The Quality Management Systems Lead Auditor course (Exemplar Global – QM AU TL) is internationally recognized and completed fully online .
|Subject units covered:|
|Audit Fundamentals||Audit Principals & Procedures|
|Audit Report||Closing the Audit|
|Communicating with the Audit Team||Communicating with the Auditee|
|Context of the organisation||Document review|
|Leadership & Planning||Objectives scope & criteria|
|Planning an audit||Resources|
|Roles of the Auditor||Responsibilities of the Auditor|
This course costs $1,695.00 (USD)
Course fees include:
- Course access 24/7 worldwide
- Access to the online support
- Certificate of attainment upon successful completion