Auditor Training Online provides easy to follow and practical auditor courses. This course includes competency units which are aligned with Exemplar Global TPECS criteria, these criteria are internationally recognized.
This industry-specific course is applicable to all sectors, businesses and operators within the food industry including producers, manufacturers, and food retailers.
This course is designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of the requirements of Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) in the Food Industry and is ideal for people who:
- Are required to implement and maintain a HACCP program
- Are required to undertake internal and external audits of HACCP systems
- Managers who receive HACCP audit reports
- People wishing to attain a practical understanding of HACCP
- People wishing to become HACCP auditors
The course covers the processes and principles of HACCP.
Specifically, participants learn to:
- Understand the foundations of a HACCP system based on Codex or NACMCF guidelines.
- Plan, establish, document and implement an effective HACCP system within a food business
- Establish appropriate HACCP objectives, scopes and criteria
- Identify and apply relevant legislation
- Understand and apply food safety, food hygiene standards and food ethics
- Identify critical control points and establish appropriate critical limits within a HACCP system
- Audit an established HACCP plan and system against CODEX guidelines
- Plan and lead a HACCP system audit
The course has been designed to be completed over a period of twelve (12) months at the student’s own pace.
It is anticipated that this course will take students approximately 32 contact hours* to complete. The actual time taken to complete will be dependent on the student’s prior knowledge and personal time constraints.
*Note: Contact hours is the approximate minimum expected time required for reviewing content and complete exams and assessments for submission - This time frame time does not include the review and marking process.
CPD Hours: The Exemplar Global competencies of this course have been confirmed to be equivalent to 32 CPD hours or four (4) days of full-time study.
Each course consists of a series of topic-specific modules. These modules contain three stages:
- Content Module - containing interactive and non-graded practice activities
- Pre-assessment (non-graded) practice quiz; and
- Formal exam (Instant marking)
We encourage students to use both the practice activities and the practice quizzes to their advantage prior to moving onto formal assessments.
Subject units covered:
- Introduction to HACCP
- Legislation and Ethics
- The Five Preliminaries
- The Seven Principles (Principle 1)
- The Seven Principles (Principles 2, 3 & 4)
- The Seven Principles (Principles 5, 6 & 7)
At the completion of all modules students are required to complete two further assessment:
- Written theoretical exam; and
- Formal workshop assessments
These final assessments may include (but are not limited to) the submission of:
- Written essays; and
- Documented evidence of procedures performed
These final assessments require formal trainer review, marking and moderation. This process will take up to (10) business days to complete. This time frame is dependent on assessment workload and is unable to be expedited.
Participants who at any time are deemed ‘not yet competent’ are individually coached and will receive an opportunity to resubmit assessments.
As this is a knowledge-based competency course, all students are required to attain a 100% pass mark to continue and be deemed competent.
This course costs $895.00 (USD)
Course fees include:
- Course access 24/7 worldwide
- Access to the online support
- Certificate of attainment upon successful completion