|Approx Course Duration *:||Equivalent to 268 Hours (35 days full-time study)|
|Access to Course Content:||18 Months from the date of enrolment|
|Qualification/s:||BSBSS00128 Lead Auditor Skill Set plus Integrated Management Systems Specialist|
BSBAUD411 Participate in quality audits
BSBAUD511 Initiate quality audits
BSBAUD512 Lead quality audits
BSBAUD513 Report on quality audits
Exemplar Global (AU) Auditing Management Systems
Exemplar Global (TL) Lead Audit Teams
Exemplar Global (EM) Environmental Management Systems
Exemplar Global (OH45001) ISO 45001 OH&S Management Systems
Exemplar Global (QM) Quality Management Systems
Statement of Attainment
Certificate of Attainment - TPECS
|CPD Hours:||268 Continuing Professional Development Hours|
BSBSS00128 Lead Auditor Skill Set + Integrated Management Systems Specialist
This online course is a unique combination of the BSBSS00128 Lead Auditor Skill Set and the Integrated Management Systems Specialist (ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018) qualification.
By completing this course you will create a range of opportunities for yourself.
This skill set provides includes the following Australian Nationally Recognised Training (NRT) units:
- BSBAUD411 - Participate in quality audits
- BSBAUD511 - Initiate quality audits
- BSBAUD512 - Lead quality audits
- BSBAUD513 - Report on quality audits
With your qualification, you will become an internationally recognized Integrated Management Systems (IMS) Lead Auditor with a comprehensive understanding of how to conduct a successful external audit against the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 Quality management systems, ISO 14001:2015 Environmental management systems and ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety management systems. You will be able to apply what you learn across all industries around the world.
- Promote yourself as an IMS external auditor
- Perform IMS audits on behalf of Conformity Assessment Bodies (CAB's) or Certification Bodies (CB's) for contract work conducting certification audits
- Assess an organization’s IMS against ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 requirements in the role of a Lead external auditor
- Obtain awareness of the processes that an organization should be taking to address and correct IMS nonconformances
- Write, review and provide feedback on IMS audit reports
- Obtain awareness of the processes that an organization should be taking to develop, implement, maintain and continually improve its IMS
- Document nonconformances within an external audit report
Please see the knowledge base article, 'What payment methods are available?', for a range of payment options that make this course accessible to everyone.
Extra ELP included helping you succeed
The course includes the advantage of our Extended Learning Program (ELP). Take a look at ELP to see all the additional benefits and resources you receive.
Our BSBSS00128 Lead Auditor Skill Set course includes both Nationally and Internationally recognised competencies. Due to the integrated nature of our courses, participants must complete the full skill set to attain competence in each unit. Individual competencies are only available through application for skills recognition.
Included Nationally Recognised Competency Units:
|BSBAUD411 Participate in quality audits||BSBAUD511 Initiate quality audits|
|BSBAUD512 Lead quality audits||BSBAUD513 Report on quality audits|
International Industry-Recognised Subjects:
|Introduction to Management Systems Auditing||Managing the Audit Programme|
|The Auditor||Competence of the Auditor|
|Audit Procedures||Initiating the Audit|
|Initiating the Audit (Team Leader Requirements)||Conducting the Document Review|
|Conducting the Document Review (Team Leader Requirements)||Prepare for Audit Activities|
|Preparing your Team for Audit Activities||Conducting Audit Activities|
|Leading Audit Activities||Preparing the Audit Report|
|Collating an External or Team Audit Report||Completing the Audit and Conducting Followups|
Estimated time to complete: ASQA has applied 220 nominal hours of training and assessment to BSBSS00128 Lead Auditor Skill Set, this is equivalent to approx. 30 days (excluding marking timeframes).
The Integrated Management Systems Specialist course (Exemplar Global – QM, EM, OH 45001) is internationally recognized. It is 100% online, and you complete it at your own pace.
The course contains the following modules:
|Topics and clauses covered:|
|Understanding Integrated Management Systems||Introductions to ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 (incl Clauses 1 & 2)|
|Clause 3 Terms and definitions (ISO 9001, 14001 & 45001)||Clause 4 Context of the organization (ISO 9001, 14001 & 45001)|
|Clause 5 Leadership (ISO 9001, 14001 & 45001)||Clause 6 Planning (ISO 9001, 14001 & 45001)|
|Clause 7 Support (ISO 9001, 14001 & 45001)||Clause 8 Operation (ISO 9001, 14001 & 45001)|
|Clause 9 Performance evaluation (ISO 9001, 14001 & 45001)||Clause 10 Improvement (ISO 9001, 14001 & 45001)|
This course is broken up into five units, each containing a series of modules. Your assessment are completed as part of the learning - step-by-step, module-by-module.
- Knowledge Checks & Practice Quizzes
- Knowledge-based Assessment - Multi-choice exams
- Workbook Assessment - Combining short response written exams with a Portfolio of documents
- Practical Observation Assessment - ILT (Instructor-Led Training) Group Workshops
Course participants are allocated three (3) submission attempts per workbook and practical observation assessment (1x initial submission and 2x resubmissions) as part of course fees.
An administration fee will apply for fourth and subsequent resubmissions, these can be purchased in blocks of two.
This course includes:
- BSBSS00128 Lead Auditor Skill Set
- Integrated Management Systems Specialist
Approx 268 hours full-time study*
Australian Nationally Recognized Training and Exemplar Global International/Industry Recognized
Standard: ISO 19011:2018, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018
No prerequisites required
* All ATOL courses are delivered in such a way you can work through them at your own pace, the actual time to complete the training may change depending on the individual learners' experience and/or learning style