Lead Auditor Environmental Management Systems
With your qualification, you will become an internationally recognized Environmental Management Systems Lead Auditor with a comprehensive understanding of how to conduct a successful external audit against the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management systems. You will be able to apply what you learn across all industries around the world.
- Promote yourself as an environmental management systems external auditor
- Perform environmental management system audits on behalf of Conformity Assessment Bodies (CAB’s) or Certification Bodies (CB’s) for contract work conducting certification audits
- Assess an organization’s environmental management system against the ISO 14001:2015 requirements in the role of a Lead external auditor
- Obtain awareness of the processes that an organization should be taking to address and correct environmental nonconformances
- Write, review and provide feedback on environmental management system audit reports
- Obtain awareness of the processes that an organization should be taking to develop, implement, maintain and continually improve its environmental management system
- Document nonconformances within an audit report
Online and virtual 'ELP (because we all need a little extra 'ELP)
This course includes the advantage of our Extended Learning Program (ELP).
The ATOL team isn’t like other training providers. We don’t like to simply enrol you in a course, then let you fend for yourself. We’re here to support you as long as you need us!
Take a look at ELP to see all the additional benefits and resources you receive as an ATOL student.
The Environmental Management Systems Lead Auditor course (Exemplar Global – AU TL EM) is internationally recognized. It is 100% online, and you complete it at your own pace.
The course contains the following subject units:
|Topics and clauses covered:|
|Introduction to Management Systems Auditing||Managing the Audit Programme|
|The Auditor||Competence of the Auditor|
|Audit Procedures||Initiating the Audit|
|Initiating the Audit (Team Leader Requirements)||Conducting the Document Review|
|Conducting the Document Review (Team Leader Requirements)||Prepare for Audit Activities|
|Preparing your Team for Audit Activities||Conducting Audit Activities|
|Leading Audit Activities||Preparing the Audit Report|
|Collating an External or Team Audit Report||Completing the Audit and Conducting Followups|
|Clause 3 Terms and definitions||Clause 4 Context of the organization|
|Clause 5 Leadership||Clause 6 Planning|
|Clause 7 Support||Clause 8 Operation|
|Clause 9 Performance evaluation||Clause 10 Improvement|
The courses are broken up into a series of modules and the assessment is completed as part of the learning, step-by-step, module-by-module.
At the end of each module, you are given the opportunity to complete a non-graded Knowledge Check before moving on to your final assessments. You can view the content and complete the knowledge checks as many times as you like. These are marked instantly by the learning management system so you know exactly which content you may need to review further. This gets you confident and prepared to do the final module assessment.
Once you are confident that you have a thorough understanding of the content you can move on to the module assessment. You are given three attempts at each assessment, after which it is locked for review by a trainer and assessor to see how we can best help you. The assessment is then unlocked for another three attempts, providing you with the time and support needed to review content, review results, and consult with assessors.
We have found that students with all types of learning styles find this an effective way to receive their qualifications.
$1,225.00 USDEnrol Now Enquire about our courses
Equivalent to 32 CPD Hours (Access to Course Content for 18 months)
Exemplar Global - AU TL EM (Internationally recognized)
Standard: ISO 19011:2018 and ISO 14001:2015
No prerequisites required