100% Online Learning
With the completion of this course, you will have gained an understanding of your own organization's Quality Management System (QMS) and support the growth of continual improvement as an internal auditor. Your training will allow you to apply these skills across all industries around the world.
- Promote yourself as an Internal Auditor of a QMS
- Perform internal audits on behalf of your organization
- Assess your organization’s QMS against ISO 9001:2015 requirements
- Write, review and provide feedback on QMS audit reports
- Understand the processes that you can implement within your organization to gain the benefits of a QMS
- Conduct corrective action to prevent recurrence
- Document nonconformances within an internal audit report
This course includes:
- A 3 month Free Trial of our ATOL Mentoring Programme (AMP). This is only available by email invitation after you purchase this course. For details of AMP click here. Please note the standalone AMP product only includes 1-month free trial
- Free access to the Extended Learning Program (ELP) and Graduate Certification from Exemplar Global.
The Quality Management Systems Internal Auditor course includes the following topics.
|The fundamentals of auditing||Auditing principles|
|Personal Behaviours of an auditor||Summary of auditing procedures|
|Audit roles and responsibilities||The objectives, scope and criteria of an audit|
|Audit planning and timetable||Conducting document review|
|Communicating with the auditee||Communicating with the audit team|
|Reporting an audit||Finalizing and closing the audit|
|Terms and Definitions within a QMS||Context of the organization identified for a QMS|
|Leadership applied to a QMS||Planning including objectives for a QMS|
|Support requirements for a QMS||Operations for the planning and control of a QMS|
|Performance evaluation methods for a QMS||Improvement for the continual performance of a QMS|
The courses are broken up into a series of modules and the assessment is completed as part of the learning, step-by-step, module-by-module.
For each module, you view the content and then do the practice quizzes as many times as you like. These are marked instantly by the learning management system so you know exactly which content you may need to review further. This gets you confident and prepared to do the final module assessment.
Once you are confident that you have a thorough understanding of the content you can move on to the module assessment.
The module assessment is the same format as the practice quizzes so you know exactly what you need to do. You are given three attempts at each assessment, after which it is locked for review by a trainer and assessor to see how we can best help you. The assessment is then unlocked for another three attempts. This means you are given the support you need to review content, review results, and consult with assessors.
We have found that students with all types of learning styles find this an effective way to receive their qualification.
This course costs $925.00 (USD)
Course fees include:
- Course access 24/7 worldwide
- Access to the online support
- Certificate issued electronically on completion