With your qualification, you will become an internationally recognized Lead Auditor HACCP Practitioner with a comprehensive understanding of how to conduct a successful external audit against the requirements of a Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) system. You will be able to apply what you learn across all industries around the world.
- Promote yourself as a HACCP Practitioner
- Promote yourself as a HACCP External Auditor
- Perform HACCP audits on behalf of Conformity Assessment Bodies (CAB’s) or Certification Bodies (CB’s)
- Assess an organizations HACCP system against CODEX and other requirements in the role of a Lead external auditor
- Obtain awareness of the processes that an organization should be taking to address and correct HACCP nonconformances
- Write, review and provide feedback on HACCP audit reports
- Obtain awareness of the processes that an organization should be taking to develop, implement, maintain and continually improve its HACCP system
- Document nonconformances within an external audit report
This course includes the advantage of our Extended Learning Program (ELP) and Graduate Certification from Exemplar Global.
The Lead Auditor - HACCP Practitioner is internationally recognized and delivered online with a final workbook submission.
|Audit fundamentals||Audit principles and procedures|
|Audit report||Closing the audit|
|Objective, scope and criteria||Planning the audit|
|Roles and responsibilities||High Level Structure|
|Introduction to HACCP||Legislation and Ethics|
|The Five Preliminaries||The Seven Principles (Principle 1)|
|The Seven Principles (Principle 2, 3 and 4)||The Seven Principles (Principles 5, 6 and 7)|
The courses are broken up into a series of modules and the assessment is completed as part of the learning, step-by-step, module-by-module.
For each module, you view the content and then do the practice quizzes as many times as you like. These are marked instantly by the learning management system so you know exactly which content you may need to review further. This gets you confident and prepared to do the final module assessment.
Once you are confident that you have a thorough understanding of the content you can move on to the module assessment.
The module assessment is the same format as the practice quizzes so you know exactly what you need to do. You are given three attempts at each assessment, after which it is locked for review by a trainer and assessor to see how we can best help you. The assessment is then unlocked for another three attempts. This means you are given the support you need to review content, review results, and consult with assessors.
To conclude this course there is a practical assessment workbook for upload and submission. The workbook includes practical activities such as hazard analysis, determining critical control points, monitoring requirements, and corrective actions.
We have found that students with all types of learning styles find this an effective way to receive their qualification.
This course costs $1,225.00 (USD)
Course fees include:
- Course access 24/7 worldwide
- Access to the online support
- Certificate issued electronically on completion