|Approx Course Duration *:||Equivalent to 32 Hours (Approx 4 days full-time study)|
|Access to Course Content:||18 Months from the date of enrolment|
|Qualification/s:||Lead Auditor OH&S Management Systems|
Exemplar Global (AU) Auditing Management Systems
Exemplar Global (TL) Lead Audit Teams
Exemplar Global (OH45001) ISO 45001 OH&S Management Systems
Certificate of Attainment - TPECS
|CPD Hours:||32 Continuing Professional Development Hours|
External Lead Auditor – OH&S Management Systems ISO 45001:2018
With your qualification, you will become an internationally recognized Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Management Systems Lead Auditor with a comprehensive understanding of how to conduct a successful external audit against the requirements of ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety management systems. You will be able to apply what you learn across all industries around the world.
- Promote yourself as an OH&S management systems external auditor
- Perform OH&S management system audits on behalf of Conformity Assessment Bodies (CAB’s) or Certification Bodies (CB’s) for contract work conducting certification audits
- Assess an organization’s OH&S management system against the ISO 45001:2018 requirements in the role of a Lead external auditor
- Obtain awareness of the processes that an organization should be taking to address and correct OH&S nonconformances
- Write, review and provide feedback on OH&S management system audit reports
- Obtain awareness of the processes that an organization should be taking to develop, implement, maintain and continually improve its OH&S management system
- Document nonconformances within an external audit report
Online and virtual 'ELP (because we all need a little extra 'ELP)
This course includes the advantage of our Extended Learning Program (ELP).
The ATOL team isn’t like other training providers. We don’t like to simply enrol you in a course, then let you fend for yourself. We’re here to support you as long as you need us!
Take a look at ELP to see all the additional benefits and resources you receive as an ATOL student.
|Introduction to Management Systems Auditing||Managing the Audit Programme|
|The Auditor||Competence of the Auditor|
|Audit Procedures||Initiating the Audit|
|Initiating the Audit (Team Leader Requirements)||Conducting the Document Review|
|Conducting the Document Review (Team Leader Requirements)||Prepare for Audit Activities|
|Preparing your Team for Audit Activities||Conducting Audit Activities|
|Leading Audit Activities||Preparing the Audit Report|
|Collating an External or Team Audit Report||Completing the Audit and Conducting Followups|
|Introduction to ISO 45001:2018||ISO 45001:2018 Clauses 1-3|
|ISO 45001 Clause 3 Terms and definitions||ISO 45001 Clause 4 Context of the organization|
|ISO 45001 Clause 5 Leadership and worker participation||ISO 45001 Clause 6 Planning|
|ISO 45001 Clause 7 Support||ISO 45001 Clause 8 Operation|
|ISO 45001 Clause 9 Performance evaluation||ISO 45001 Clause 10 Improvement|
The courses are broken up into a series of modules and the assessment is completed as part of the learning, step-by-step, module-by-module.
At the end of each module, you are given the opportunity to complete a non-graded Knowledge Check before moving on to your final assessments. You can view the content and complete the knowledge checks as many times as you like. These are marked instantly by the learning management system so you know exactly which content you may need to review further. This gets you confident and prepared to do the final module assessment.
Once you are confident that you have a thorough understanding of the content you can move on to the module assessment. You are given three attempts at each assessment, after which it is locked for review by a trainer and assessor to see how we can best help you. The assessment is then unlocked for another three attempts, providing you with the time and support needed to review content, review results, and consult with assessors.
We have found that students with all types of learning styles find this an effective way to receive their qualifications.
Approx 32 hours full-time study*
Exemplar Global International/Industry Recognized
Standard: ISO 19011:2018 and ISO 45001:2018
No prerequisites required
* All ATOL courses are delivered in such a way you can work through them at your own pace, the actual time to complete the training may change depending on the individual learners' experience and/or learning style