100% Online Learning
With your qualification, you will become an internationally recognized Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Management Systems Lead Auditor with a comprehensive understanding of how to conduct a successful external audit against the requirements of ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety management systems. You will be able to apply what you learn across all industries around the world.
- Promote yourself as an OH&S management systems external auditor
- Perform OH&S management system audits on behalf of Conformity Assessment Bodies (CAB’s) or Certification Bodies (CB’s) for contract work conducting certification audits
- Assess an organization’s OH&S management system against the ISO 45001:2018 requirements in the role of a Lead external auditor
- Obtain awareness of the processes that an organization should be taking to address and correct OH&S nonconformances
- Write, review and provide feedback on OH&S management system audit reports
- Obtain awareness of the processes that an organization should be taking to develop, implement, maintain and continually improve its OH&S management system
- Document nonconformances within an external audit report
Online and virtual 'ELP (because we all need a little extra 'ELP)
This course includes the advantage of our Extended Learning Program (ELP).
The ATOL team isn’t like other training providers. We don’t like to simply enrol you in a course, then let you fend for yourself. We’re here to support you as long as you need us!
Take a look at ELP to see all the additional benefits and resources you receive as an ATOL student.
The Lead Auditor – OHS Management Systems ISO 45001 (Exemplar Global - AU, TL, OH 45001) is internationally recognized and completed fully online.
|Audit fundamentals||Audit Principals & Personal Behaviours|
|Audit procedures||Roles & responsibilities|
|Audit objectives, scope & criteria||Planning the audit|
|Document review||Communicating with the auditee|
|Communicating with the audit team||The audit report|
|Closing the audit||High Level Structure|
|Clause 3 Terms and definitions||Clause 4 Context of the organization|
|Clause 5 Leadership and worker participation||Clause 6 Planning|
|Clause 7 Support||Clause 8 Operation|
|Clause 9 Performance evaluation||Clause 10 Improvement|
The courses are broken up into a series of modules and the assessment is completed as part of the learning, step-by-step, module-by-module.
For each module, you view the content and then do the knowledge checks as many times as you like. These are marked instantly by the learning management system so you know exactly which content you may need to review further. This gets you confident and prepared to do the final module assessment.
Once you are confident that you have a thorough understanding of the content you can move on to the module assessment.
The module assessment is the same format as the knowledge checks so you know exactly what you need to do. You are given three attempts at each assessment, after which it is locked for review by a trainer and assessor to see how we can best help you. The assessment is then unlocked for another three attempts. This means you are given the support you need to review content, review results, and consult with assessors.
We have found that students with all types of learning styles find this an effective way to receive their qualifications.
Complete the qualification at your own speed. The course is equivalent to 32 CPD hours and is divided into small modules you can complete one at a time.
Exemplar Global - AU TL OH 45001 (Internationally recognized)
Standard: ISO 19011:2018 & ISO 45001:2018
No prerequisites required