|Approx Course Duration *:||Equivalent to 16 Hours (Approx 2 days full-time study)|
|Access to Course Content:||18 Months from the date of enrolment|
|Qualification/s:||Lead Auditor Management Systems|
Exemplar Global (AU) Auditing Management Systems
Exemplar Global (TL) Lead Audit Teams
Certificate of Attainment - TPECS
|CPD Hours:||16 Continuing Professional Development Hours|
Lead Auditor Management Systems
With your qualification, you will become an internationally recognized Lead Auditor with a comprehensive understanding of how to conduct a successful external audit as part of an audit team or as the audit team leader.
You will be able to apply what you learn across all industries around the world.
- Promote yourself as an external auditor
- Perform audits on behalf of Conformity Assessment Bodies (CAB’s) or Certification Bodies (CB’s) for contract work conducting certification audits when accompanied with a Specialist course, such as Quality, Environment or OH&S
- Assess an organization's management system against ISO Standards requirements as an external auditor
- Write, review and provide feedback on management system audit reports
- Gain awareness of the processes that an organization should take to address and correct nonconformances
- Document nonconformances within an audit report
Are You Looking for Virtual Training?
If you are interested in obtaining your Lead Auditor qualification through virtual training visit our Virtual Training - Lead Auditor Management Systems course page for more information.
ATOL courses are broken up into a series of modules followed by related assessments completed as part of the learning, step-by-step, module-by-module. You can exit and reenter your course at any point without losing your place.
This course consists of the following modules:
|Introduction to Management Systems Auditing||Managing the Audit Programme|
|The Auditor||Competence of the Auditor|
|Audit Procedures||Initiating the Audit|
|Initiating the Audit (Team Leader Requirements)||Conducting the Document Review|
|Conducting the Document Review (Team Leader Requirements)||Prepare for Audit Activities|
|Preparing your Team for Audit Activities||Conducting Audit Activities|
|Leading Audit Activities||Preparing the Audit Report|
|Collating an External or Team Audit Report||Completing the Audit and Conducting Followups|
This course includes the advantage of the ATOL Extended Learning Program (ELP).
At the end of each module, you are given the opportunity to complete a non-graded Knowledge Check before moving on to your final assessments. You can view the content and complete the knowledge checks as many times as you like. These are marked instantly by the learning management system so you know exactly which content you may need to review further. This gets you confident and prepared to do the final module assessment.
Once you are confident that you have a thorough understanding of the content you can move on to the module assessment. You are given three attempts at each assessment, after which it is locked for review by a trainer and assessor to see how we can best help you. The assessment is then unlocked for another three attempts, providing you with the time and support needed to review content, review results, and consult with assessors.
We have found that students with all types of learning styles find this an effective way to receive their qualifications.
Love the Q&A video example. If I'd seen that when I did this training, I'd have been in there every week when I was training. Such a supportive group of people.
KarenLead Auditor Management Systems
Approx 16 hours full-time study*
Exemplar Global International/Industry Recognized
Standard: ISO 19011:2018
No prerequisites required
* All ATOL courses are delivered in such a way you can work through them at your own pace, the actual time to complete the training may change depending on the individual learners' experience and/or learning style