|Approx Course Duration *:||Equivalent to 16 Hours (Approx 2 days full-time study)|
|Access to Course Content:||18 Months from the date of enrolment|
|Qualification/s:||Quality Management Systems Specialist|
Exemplar Global (QM) Quality Management Systems
Certificate of Attainment - TPECS
|CPD Hours:||16 Continuing Professional Development Hours|
Quality Management Systems Specialist
With your qualification, you will become an internationally recognized specialist with a comprehensive understanding of the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems (QMS) and be able to apply what you learn anywhere in the world, across industry sectors.
- Promote yourself as a QMS specialist
- Promote yourself as a QMS External Auditor, when accompanied by a Lead Auditor competency
- Perform QMS certification audits on behalf of Conformity Assessment Bodies (CAB’s) or Certification Bodies (CB’s) when accompanied by a Lead Auditor competency
- Assess an organization’s QMS against the ISO 9001:2015 standard and be an authority for organizations in determining the extent of conformance of their QMS
The Quality Management Systems Specialist course follows the ISO 9001:2015 clause structure.
|Introduction to ISO 9001:2015||Clause 1 Scope and Clause 2 Normative References|
|Clause 3 Terms and definitions||Clause 4 Context of the Organization|
|Clause 5 Leadership||Clause 6 Planning|
|Clause 7 Support||Clause 8 Operation|
|Clause 9 Performance evaluation||Clause 10 Improvement|
The courses are broken up into a series of modules and the assessment is completed as part of the learning, step-by-step, module-by-module.
For each module, you view the content and then do the practice quizzes as many times as you like. These are marked instantly by the learning management system so you know exactly which content you may need to review further. This gets you confident and prepared to do the final module assessment.
Once you are confident that you have a thorough understanding of the content you can move on to the module assessment.
The module assessment is the same format as the practice quizzes so you know exactly what you need to do. You are given three attempts at each assessment, after which it is locked for review by a trainer and assessor to see how we can best help you. The assessment is then unlocked for another three attempts. This means you are given the support you need to review content, review results, and consult with assessors.
We have found that students with all types of learning styles find this an effective way to receive their qualifications.
Approx 16 hours full-time study*
Exemplar Global International/Industry Recognized
Standard: ISO 9001:2015
No prerequisites required
* All ATOL courses are delivered in such a way you can work through them at your own pace, the actual time to complete the training may change depending on the individual learners' experience and/or learning style