100% Online Learning
With your qualification, you will become an internationally recognized Quality Management Systems Lead Auditor with a comprehensive understanding of how to conduct a successful external audit against the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management systems. You will be able to apply what you learn across all industries around the world.
- Promote yourself as a quality management systems external auditor
- Perform quality management system audits on behalf of Conformity Assessment Bodies (CAB’s) or Certification Bodies (CB’s) for contract work conducting certification audits
- Assess an organization’s quality management system against the ISO 9001:2015 requirements in the role of a Lead external auditor
- Obtain awareness of the processes that an organization should be taking to address and correct quality nonconformances
- Write, review and provide feedback on quality management system audit reports
- Obtain awareness of the processes that an organization should be taking to develop, implement, maintain and continually improve its quality management system
- Document nonconformances within an external audit report
This course includes:
- A 3 month Free Trial of our ATOL Mentoring Programme (AMP). This is only available by email invitation after you purchase this course. For details of AMP click here. Please note the standalone AMP product only includes 1-month free trial
- Free access to the Extended Learning Program (ELP) and Graduate Certification from Exemplar Global.
The Quality Management Systems Lead Auditor course (Exemplar Global – QM AU TL) is internationally recognized and completed fully online.
|Audit fundamentals||Audit Principals & procedures|
|Audit report||Closing the audit|
|Communicating with the audit team||Communicating with the auditee|
|Context of the organization||Document review|
|Roles of the auditor||Planning an audit|
|Responsibilities of the auditor||Clause 3 Terms and definitions|
|Clause 4 Context of the organization||Clause 5 Leadership|
|Clause 6 Planning||Clause 7 Support|
|Clause 8 Operation||Clause 9 Performance evaluation|
|Clause 10 Improvement|
The courses are broken up into a series of modules and the assessment is completed as part of the learning, step-by-step, module-by-module.
For each module, you view the content and then do the practice quizzes as many times as you like. These are marked instantly by the learning management system so you know exactly which content you may need to review further. This gets you confident and prepared to do the final module assessment.
Once you are confident that you have a thorough understanding of the content you can move on to the module assessment.
The module assessment is the same format as the practice quizzes so you know exactly what you need to do. You are given three attempts at each assessment, after which it is locked for review by a trainer and assessor to see how we can best help you. The assessment is then unlocked for another three attempts. This means you are given the support you need to review content, review results, and consult with assessors.
We have found that students with all types of learning styles find this an effective way to receive their qualification.
This course costs $1,225.00 (USD)
Course fees include:
- Course access 24/7 worldwide
- Access to the online support
- Certificate issued electronically on completion