|Approx Course Duration *:
|Equivalent to 32 Hours (4 days full-time study)
|Access to Course Content:
|18 Months from the date of enrolment
|Lead Auditor Quality Management Systems
Exemplar Global (AU) Management Systems Auditing
Exemplar Global (TL) Lead Audit Teams
Exemplar Global (QM) Quality Management Systems
Certificate of Attainment - TPECS
|32 Continuing Professional Development Hours
ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems Lead Auditor Course
With your qualification, you will become an internationally recognized Quality Management Systems Lead Auditor with a comprehensive understanding of how to conduct a successful external audit against the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management systems. You will be able to apply what you learn across all industries around the world.
- Promote yourself as a quality management systems external auditor
- Perform quality management system audits on behalf of Conformity Assessment Bodies (CAB’s) or Certification Bodies (CB’s) for contract work conducting certification audits
- Assess an organization’s quality management system against the ISO 9001:2015 requirements in the role of a Lead external auditor
- Obtain awareness of the processes that an organization should be taking to address and correct quality nonconformances
- Write, review and provide feedback on quality management system audit reports
- Obtain awareness of the processes that an organization should be taking to develop, implement, maintain and continually improve its quality management system
- Document nonconformances within an external audit report
ATOL courses are broken up into a series of modules followed by related assessments completed as part of the learning, step-by-step, module-by-module. You can exit and reenter your course at any point without losing your place.
This course consists of the following modules:
|Introduction to Management Systems Auditing
|Managing the Audit Programme
|Competence of the Auditor
|Initiating the Audit
|Initiating the Audit (Team Leader Requirements)
|Conducting the Document Review
|Conducting the Document Review (Team Leader Requirements)
|Prepare for Audit Activities
|Preparing your Team for Audit Activities
|Conducting Audit Activities
|Leading Audit Activities
|Preparing the Audit Report
|Collating an External or Team Audit Report
|Completing the Audit and Conducting Followups
|Introduction to ISO 9001:2015
|ISO 9001 Clauses 1-3
|ISO 9001 Clause 3 Terms and definitions
|ISO 9001 Clause 4 Context of the organization
|ISO 9001 Clause 5 Leadership and worker participation
|ISO 9001 Clause 6 Planning
|ISO 9001 Clause 7 Support
|ISO 9001 Clause 8 Operation
|ISO 9001 Clause 9 Performance evaluation
|ISO 9001 Clause 10 Improvement
This course includes the advantage of the ATOL Extended Learning Program (ELP).
The courses are broken up into a series of modules and the assessment is completed as part of the learning, step-by-step, module-by-module.
At the end of each module, you are given the opportunity to complete a non-graded Knowledge Check before moving on to your final assessments. You can view the content and complete the knowledge checks as many times as you like. These are marked instantly by the learning management system so you know exactly which content you may need to review further. This gets you confident and prepared to do the final module assessment.
Once you are confident that you have a thorough understanding of the content you can move on to the module assessment. You are given three attempts at each assessment, after which it is locked for review by a trainer and assessor to see how we can best help you. The assessment is then unlocked for another three attempts, providing you with the time and support needed to review content, review results, and consult with assessors.
We have found that students with all types of learning styles find this an effective way to receive their qualifications.
Approx 32 hours full-time study*
Exemplar Global Internationally & Industry Recognized
Standard: ISO 19011:2018 & ISO 9001:2015
No prerequisites required
* All ATOL courses are delivered in such a way you can work through them at your own pace, the actual time to complete the training may change depending on the individual learners' experience and/or learning style