This online course is designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety management systems.
This course is designed to cater for:
- People who already hold an ISO 19011 Management Systems Auditor, Team Leader or Lead Auditor Qualification (e.g. Exemplar Global AU, Exemplar Global TL, Exemplar Global AUTL)
- People who are required to audit ISO 45001 management systems
- People who are required to undertake internal and external audits of OH&S management systems
- Managers who receive OH&S audit reports
- People wishing to attain a practical understanding of OH&S standard requirements
- People who develop and implement OH&S management systems
- This course is not industry specific as the underlying principles apply across all areas and industries.
The OHS Management Systems course (Exemplar Global – 45001) is internationally recognized and completed fully online.
|Subject units covered:|
|High Level Structure||Introduction to ISO 45001|
|Clause 4 Context of the organization||Clause 5 Leadership and worker participation|
|Clause 6 Planning||Clause 7 Support|
|Clause 8 Operation||Clause 9 Performance Evaluation|
|Clause 10 Improvement|
This course costs $895.00 (USD)
Course fees include:
- Course access 24/7 worldwide
- Access to the online support
- Certificate of attainment upon successful completion
There are no prerequisites for this course.
However, if the participant wishes to become a certified auditor under the Exemplar Global auditor scheme, applicants must also have successfully completed the Management Systems Auditor course (Exemplar Global - AU) at minimum.