|Approx Course Duration *:||Equivalent to 16 CPD Hours (Time Allowed 12 months)|
|Access to Course Content:||18 Months from the date of enrolment|
|Qualification/s:||Bridging Upgrade Bundle - 2015 Quality & Environmental Management Systems|
Exemplar Global (EM) Environmental Management Systems
Exemplar Global (QM) Quality Management Systems
Certificate of Attainment - TPECS
|CPD Hours:||16 Continuing Professional Development Hours|
Bridging Upgrade Bundle - ISO 9001:2015 Quality & ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems
Do you already hold an ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management systems and ISO 14001:2004 qualification? Do you need to upgrade to the latest revision of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015?
With your upgraded qualifications, you will become an internationally recognized specialist with a comprehensive understanding of the requirements of the latest revision of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management systems and ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management systems. You will be able to apply what you learn across many areas:
- Promote yourself as a quality and environmental management systems specialist to the latest publications
- Perform audits on behalf of Conformity Assessment Bodies (CAB’s) or Certification Bodies (CB’s) for contract work conducting certification audits (when accompanied by a Lead Auditor competency)
- Assess an organization's quality and environmental management system against the ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 requirements in the role of a system specialist
- Review and provide feedback on quality and environmental management system audit reports
- Obtain awareness of the processes that an organization should be taking to develop, implement, maintain and continually improve its quality and environmental management system
If you are unable to provide the prerequisite requirements below that’s not an issue as you can still obtain the qualifications by completing the full courses of Quality Management Systems Specialist and Environmental Management Systems Specialist
The Quality (Exemplar Global – QM) and Environmental Management Systems bridging course (Exemplar Global – EM) are internationally recognized and completed fully online comprising of the following subject units:
|Context of the organization||Operation|
|Documented information||Performance and evaluation|
|Leadership and planning|
The courses are broken up into a series of modules and the assessment is completed as part of the learning, step-by-step, module-by-module.
For each module, you view the content and then do the practice quizzes as many times as you like. These are marked instantly by the learning management system so you know exactly which content you may need to review further. This gets you confident and prepared to do the final module assessment.
Once you are confident that you have a thorough understanding of the content you can move on to the module assessment.
The module assessment is the same format as the practice quizzes so you know exactly what you need to do. You are given three attempts at each assessment, after which it is locked for review by a trainer and assessor to see how we can best help you. The assessment is then unlocked for another three attempts. This means you are given the support you need to review content, review results, and consult with assessors.
We have found that students with all types of learning styles find this an effective way to receive their qualification.
To qualify for this course students must have a previous competency against ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 9001:2008. They must then provide evidence in the form of one of the following certificates:
- Exemplar Global – QM
- RABQSA – QM completed post-2008 (previous revision)
- IRCA – QMS completed post-2008 (previous revision)
- Exemplar Global certified professional
AND one of the following:
- Exemplar Global – EM
- RABQSA – EM completed post-2004 (previous revision)
- IRCA – EMS completed post-2004 (previous revision)
- Exemplar Global certified professional
You will be required to provide a PDF copy of your certificate via upload as part of the enrolment process prior to the acceptance/commencement of this course.
I found the online course very well set up, easy to follow and understand.
DavidBridging Upgrade Bundle - 2015 Quality & Environmental Management Systems
Overall a well-developed format. Much appreciated!
GaryBridging Upgrade Bundle - 2015 Quality & Environmental Management Systems
I would recommend this course of study to anyone who needs competency in auditing - and self paced activities
GeoffreyBridging Upgrade Bundle - 2015 Quality & Environmental Management Systems
Challenging and very valuable as a learning experience. I conduct few Environmental audits and found the 14001 modules most informative. The course is well designed and I found it a very good learning experience. Help was timely and available at all times (even a Sunday afternoon) very special and rare.
MikeBridging Upgrade Bundle - 2015 Quality & Environmental Management Systems
I really enjoyed the [face-to-face] course I originally undertook with Jackie - she was a great teacher and made the course fun. The bridging course was great upskilling for the new updated standards.
JenniferBridging Upgrade Bundle - 2015 Quality & Environmental Management Systems
Good course - easy to follow and understand.
PemillaBridging Upgrade Bundle - 2015 Quality & Environmental Management Systems
Approx 16 hours full-time study*
Exemplar Global - QM EM (Internationally recognized)
Standard: ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015
This course has prerequisites
* All ATOL courses are delivered in such a way you can work through them at your own pace, the actual time to complete the training may change depending on the individual learners' experience and/or learning style