100% Online Delivery
Do you require the following Australian Nationally Recognised Training (NRT) units.
- BSBAUD411 - Participate in quality audits
- BSBAUD511 - Initiate quality audits
- BSBAUD512 - Lead quality audits
- BSBAUD513 - Report on quality audits
If so, then this course is for you. These units of competency from the BSB Business Services Training Package meet industry requirements for leading an audit in a range of industries. While relevant to many professionals that need the Lead Auditor qualification, this course is especially useful for people considering becoming an NDIS Auditor as it also includes a Lead Auditor qualification.
The Exemplar Global Lead Auditor qualification component is internationally recognised and gives you a comprehensive understanding of how to conduct a successful external audit as part of an audit team or as the audit team leader.
- Promote yourself as an external auditor
- Perform audits on behalf of NDIS Approved Quality Auditors.
- This course satisfies the exact requirements as specified by the NDIS for its auditors. We are the experts in helping you along this pathway. The NDIS is an important sector, and we have helped hundreds of people pursue successful careers in this area. If you would like to find out more, you can request our NDIS Auditor Information Pack or contact our Sales team for more information.
- Assess an organizations management system against ISO Standards requirements as an external auditor
- Write, review and provide feedback on management system audit reports
- Obtain awareness of the processes that an organization should be taking to address and correct nonconformances
- Document nonconformances within an audit report
If you already have a Lead Auditor qualification and need the Nationally Recognised Training units, look at our Lead Auditor Skill Set Upgrade course.
Online and virtual 'ELP (because we all need a little extra 'ELP)
This course includes the advantage of our Extended Learning Program (ELP).
The ATOL team isn’t like other training providers. We don’t like to simply enrol you in a course, then let you fend for yourself. We’re here to support you as long as you need us!
Take a look at ELP to see all the additional benefits and resources you receive as an ATOL student.
Estimated time to complete: ASQA has applied 220 nominal hours of training and assessment to this Skill Set, this is equivalent to approx. 30 days (excluding marking timeframes). While the course is delivered in such a way you can work through it at your own pace, you have twelve (12) months to complete your course.
Our BSBSS00128 Lead Auditor Skill Set course includes both Nationally and Internationally recognised competencies.
|Industry Recognised subjects:|
|Audit Fundamentals||Audit Principals & Personal Behaviours|
|Audit Procedures||Roles & Responsibilities|
|Audit Objectives, Scope & Criteria||Planning the Audit|
|Document Review||Communicating with the Auditee|
|Communicating with the Audit Team||The Audit Report|
|Closing the Audit|
|Included Nationally Recognised Competencies:|
|BSBAUD411 Participate in quality audits||BSBAUD511 Initiate quality audits|
|BSBAUD512 Lead quality audits||BSBAUD513 Report on quality audits|
This course is broken up into a series of modules, with assessment completed as part of the learning - step-by-step, module-by-module.
- Practice Quizzes
- Knowledge-based Assessment - Multi-choice exams
- Workbook Assessments - Combining Short response written exams with a Portfolio of documents
- Practical Observation Assessments - ILT (Instructor-Led Training) Group Workshops
Course participants are allocated three (3) submission attempts per written exam and each practical assessment (1x initial submission and 2x resubmissions) as part of course fees.
An administration fee will apply for fourth and subsequent resubmissions, these can be purchased in blocks of two.
ISSUING YOUR QUALIFICATION
Within 24 hours of successful completion of all course units, graduates will still be emailed a secure pdf copy of two certificates:
- Certificate of Attainment for Internationally Recognized Exemplar Global Competencies; and a separate
- Statement of Attainment for Australian Nationally Recognized Competency Units (BSB Units)
Courses participants will also be issued an ATOL Digital Credential within 30 days of course completion.
Self-paced Learning with 52 weeks access to view and complete course content and assessments.
Exemplar Global - AU TL (Internationally recognized), BSBSS00128 Lead Auditor Skill Set (Nationally Recognized)
Standard: ISO 19011:2018
No prerequisites required