|Approx Course Duration *:||Two Day Virtual Instructor-Led Training + Post Training Assessment (Approx 1 Month full-time study)|
|Access to Course Content:||18 Months from the date of enrolment|
|Qualification/s:||BSBSS00128 Lead Auditor Skill Set Virtual Training|
Exemplar Global (AU) Auditing Management Systems
Exemplar Global (TL) Lead Audit Teams
BSBAUD411 Participate in quality audits
BSBAUD511 Initiate quality audits
BSBAUD512 Lead quality audits
BSBAUD513 Report on quality audits
Certificate of Attainment - TPECS
Statement of Attainment
|CPD Hours:||236 Continuing Professional Development Hours|
Virtually Delivered Instructor-led BSBSS00128 Lead Auditor Skill Set Training
Fast-track your qualification by joining our two-day Live Virtual Instructor Led Training to complete your theory and practical assessments, then finalize your qualification in your own time.
This skill set provides the skills and knowledge to lead a quality audit in a wide range of industries. It includes the following Australian Nationally Recognised Training (NRT) units:
- BSBAUD411 - Participate in quality audits
- BSBAUD511 - Initiate quality audits
- BSBAUD512 - Lead quality audits
- BSBAUD513 - Report on quality audits
The course also includes an Exemplar Global recognized Lead Auditor qualification, which increases your opportunities further because this is an industry and internationally recognized qualification.
This course content is delivered in two parts, via Zoom Virtual classroom led by our expert instructors who will guide you through successfully completing the course. The second is via self-paced assessment.
Working with an expert by your side is a proven way to succeed, you will have someone to provide immediate feedback and help with the workshops and assessments from start to finish.
Upon completion, you will have the skills and qualifications to:
- Promote yourself as an auditor and learn the skills and knowledge required to lead a quality audit across a wide-range of businesses and industries
- Create a career for yourself as an NDIS Auditor
- This course satisfies the exact requirements as specified by the NDIS for its auditors. We are the experts in helping you along this pathway. The NDIS is an important sector, and we have helped hundreds of people pursue successful careers in this area. If you would like to find out more, you can request our NDIS Auditor Information Pack or contact our Sales team for more information
- Assess an organization's management system against ISO Standards requirements as an external auditor
- Obtain awareness of the processes that an organization should be taking to address and correct nonconformances
- Write, review and provide feedback on management system audit reports
- Document nonconformances within an audit report
Are You Looking for Self-paced Online Learning Instead?
If 'Virtual' training isn't the best option for you, then that's ok, we also offer the same course as a 100% online, self-paced version. Have a look at the BSBSS00128 Lead Auditor Skill Set course page for more information.
Do you already have a Lead Auditor qualification? Then please look at our Lead Auditor Skill Set Upgrade course.
This course consists of the following modules, delivered across two consecutive days of live virtual training:
|Audit Fundamentals and Procedures||Auditor Principals & Personal Behaviours|
|Audit Objectives, Scope and Criteria||Roles and Responsibilities|
|Document Review||Planning the Audit|
|Communicating with the audit team||Communicating with the auditee|
|The Audit Report||Closing the Audit|
|Opening Meetings||Audit Interviews|
|Team Meetings||Closing Meetings|
Please note, that this course includes the assessments related to the performance-based evidence criteria only. Additional knowledge-based assessments are addressed in the prerequisite course Lead Auditor Management Systems Virtual Training
Students who have not previously completed the prerequisite course are required to enrol in the full Lead Auditor Skill Set program.
Estimated time to complete: ASQA has applied 220 nominal hours of training and assessment to this Skill Set, this is equivalent to approx. 30 days (excluding marking timeframes).
Students who have met the prerequisites of this upgrade course have already completed approx 20 hours of this requirement.
|BSBAUD411 Participate in quality audits||BSBAUD511 Initiate quality audits|
|BSBAUD512 Lead quality audits||BSBAUD513 Report on quality audits|
This course is broken up into a series of modules, with assessment completed as part of the learning - step-by-step, module-by-module.
- VILT (Virtual Instructor-Led Training) Group Workshops
- Knowledge-based Assessment - Multi-choice exams
- Workbook Assessments - Combining Short response written exams with a Portfolio of documents
Course participants are allocated three (3) submission attempts per written exam and each practical assessment (1x initial submission and 2x resubmissions) as part of course fees.
An administration fee will apply for fourth and subsequent resubmissions, these can be purchased in blocks of two.
Issuing Your Qualification
Within 24 hours of successful completion of all course units, graduates will still be emailed a secure pdf copy of two certificates:
- Statement of Attainment for Australian Nationally Recognized Competency Units (BSB Units); and a separate
- Certificate of Attainment for Internationally Recognized Exemplar Global Competencies
Courses participants will also be issued an ATOL Digital Credential within 30 days of course completion.
This course includes:
- Lead Auditor Management Systems | Virtual Training
- BSBSS00128 Lead Auditor Skill Set | Virtual Training Upgrade
Choose your session
Available Places: 12
Available Places: 12
Available Places: 11
Available Places: 12Enquire about this course
Approx 236 hours full-time study*
Nationally Recognized Training & Internationally Recognized Exemplar Global
Standard: ISO 19011:2018
No prerequisites required
* All ATOL courses are delivered in such a way you can work through them at your own pace, the actual time to complete the training may change depending on the individual learners' experience and/or learning style