Virtually Delivered Instructor-led BSBSS00128 Lead Auditor Skill Set Training
Complete your Lead Auditor Skill Set from your home or office with the guidance of an instructor.
This skill set provides the skills and knowledge to lead a quality audit in a wide range of industries. It includes the following Australian Nationally Recognised Training (NRT) units:
- BSBAUD411 - Participate in quality audits
- BSBAUD511 - Initiate quality audits
- BSBAUD512 - Lead quality audits
- BSBAUD513 - Report on quality audits
The course also includes an Exemplar Global recognised Lead Auditor qualification, which increases your opportunities further because this is an industry and internationally recognised qualification.
Join us for our next training session
Tuesday 11th to Wednesday 12th October 2022, Commencing 8:30am AEST (Brisbane) time
This course content is delivered in a Virtual classroom using Zoom and led by one of our expert instructors who will guide you through successfully completing the course. Working with an expert by your side is a proven way to succeed. You will have someone to provide immediate feedback and help with the workshops and assessments.
Upon completion, you will have the skills and qualifications to:
- Promote yourself as an auditor and learn the skills and knowledge required to lead a quality audit across a wide-range of businesses and industries
- Create a career for yourself as an NDIS Auditor
- This course satisfies the exact requirements as specified by the NDIS for its auditors. We are the experts in helping you along this pathway. The NDIS is an important sector, and we have helped hundreds of people pursue successful careers in this area. If you would like to find out more, you can request our NDIS Auditor Information Pack or contact our Sales team for more information
- Assess an organization's management system against ISO Standards requirements as an external auditor
- Obtain awareness of the processes that an organization should be taking to address and correct nonconformances
- Write, review and provide feedback on management system audit reports
- Document nonconformances within an audit report
- Units from this skill set may contribute to credit towards BSB50920 Diploma of Quality Auditing offered by other training providers.
Are You Looking for Self-paced Online Learning Instead?
If 'Virtual' training isn't the best option for you, then that's ok, we also offer the same course as a 100% online, self-paced version. Have a look at the BSBSS00128 Lead Auditor Skill Set course page for more information.
Do you already have a Lead Auditor qualification? Then please look at our Lead Auditor Skill Set Upgrade course.
Extra ELP included to make sure you succeed
The course includes the advantage of our Extended Learning Program (ELP). Take a look at ELP to see all the additional benefits and resources you receive.
Our BSBSS00128 Lead Auditor Skill Set courses include both Nationally and Internationally recognised competencies.
|Industry Recognised Subjects:|
|Audit Fundamentals||Audit Principals & Personal Behaviours|
|Audit Procedures||Roles & Responsibilities|
|Audit Objectives, Scope & Criteria||Planning the Audit|
|Document Review||Communicating with the Auditee|
|Communicating with the Audit Team||The Audit Report|
|Closing the Audit|
|Included Nationally Recognised Competencies:|
|BSBAUD411 Participate in quality audits||BSBAUD511 Initiate quality audits|
|BSBAUD512 Lead quality audits||BSBAUD513 Report on quality audits|
This course is broken up into a series of modules, with assessment completed as part of the learning - step-by-step, module-by-module.
- VILT (Virtual Instructor-Led Training) Group Workshops
- Knowledge-based Assessment - Multi-choice exams
- Workbook Assessments - Combining Short response written exams with a Portfolio of documents
Course participants are allocated three (3) submission attempts per written exam and each practical assessment (1x initial submission and 2x resubmissions) as part of course fees.
An administration fee will apply for fourth and subsequent resubmissions, these can be purchased in blocks of two.
Issuing Your Qualification
Within 24 hours of successful completion of all course units, graduates will still be emailed a secure pdf copy of two certificates:
- Statement of Attainment for Australian Nationally Recognized Competency Units (BSB Units); and a separate
- Certificate of Attainment for Internationally Recognized Exemplar Global Competencies
Courses participants will also be issued an ATOL Digital Credential within 30 days of course completion.
Choose your session
Start Date: 11 Oct, 22 @ 08:30
Available Places: 9Enquire about our courses
Two Day Virtual Instructor-Led Training + Post Training Assessment (Time Allowed 12 months)
BSBSS00128 Lead Auditor Skill Set (Nationally Recognized) plus Exemplar Global AU & TL (Internationally Recognized)
Standard: ISO 19011:2018
No prerequisites required