100% Online Learning
With the completion of this course, you will gain an understanding of the requirements for a HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) system. You will understand the processes that your organization should use to develop, implement, maintain and continually improve its HACCP system, including:
- Identify your own organizations HACCP system against requirements
- Identify and understand HACCP system documentation, records and plans
- Be aware of the processes that your own organization should be taking to develop, implement, maintain and continually improve its HACCP system
Are you looking for a formal qualification?
With a formal qualification, you will become an internationally recognized auditor or consultant. You will have a comprehensive understanding of how to implement and audit management systems within any organization.
Check out our other Management Systems courses which will provide you with a formal qualification:
- Internal Auditor Management Systems
- Lead Auditor Management Systems
- Lead Implementer Management Systems (Consulting)
Subject units covered:
- Introduction to HACCP
- Legislation and Ethics
- The Five Preliminaries
- The Seven Principles (Principle 1)
- The Seven Principles (Principles 2, 3 & 4)
- The Seven Principles (Principles 5, 6 & 7)
You are not required to complete an assessment for this course.
You will be issued a Statement of Completion certificate.
This course costs $349.00 (USD)
Course fees include:
- Course access 24/7 worldwide
- Access to the online support
- Certificate issued electronically on completion