100% Online Learning
This course is perfect for you if you are just after an understanding of management systems audits, without the formal qualification or assessments.
With the completion of this course, you will have gained an understanding of the requirements of ISO 19011:2018 Guidelines for auditing management systems.
- Understand the principles and processes of conducting an audit on an organization's management system
- Review and provide feedback on management system audit reports
- Obtain awareness of the processes that your own organization should be taking to develop audit programmes for continual improvement
Are you looking for a formal qualification?
With a formal qualification, you will become an internationally recognized auditor or consultant. You will have a comprehensive understanding of how to implement and audit management systems within any organization.
Check out our other Management Systems courses which will provide you with a formal qualification:
- Internal Auditor Management Systems
- Lead Auditor Management Systems
- Lead Implementer Management Systems (Consulting)
The Understanding Management Systems Audits course is completed fully online, comprising of the following subject units:
|Audit Fundamentals||Audit Principals & Personal Behaviours|
|Audit Procedures||Roles & Responsibilities|
|Audit Objectives, Scope & Criteria||Planning the Audit|
|Document Review||Communicating with the Auditee|
|Communicating with the Audit Team||The Audit Report|
|Closing the Audit|
You are not required to complete an assessment for this course.
You will be issued a Statement of Completion certificate.
This course costs $349.00 (USD)
Course fees include:
- Course access 24/7 worldwide
- Access to the online support
- Certificate issued electronically on completion