100% Online Learning
With the completion of this course, you will gain an understanding of the requirements of ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSMS). You will understand the processes that your organization should use to develop, implement, maintain, and continually improve its OHSMS, including:
- Identifying hazards and risks
- Defining the OH&S objectives
- Defining the OH&S policy
- Review of the OHSMS performance
- Management review and its importance
Are you looking for a formal qualification?
With a formal qualification, you will become an internationally recognized auditor or consultant. You will have a comprehensive understanding of how to implement and audit management systems within any organization.
Check out our other Management Systems courses which will provide you with a formal qualification:
- Internal Auditor Management Systems
- Lead Auditor Management Systems
- Lead Implementer Management Systems (Consulting)
|Subject units covered:|
|High Level Structure||Hazard identification and assessment|
|Context of the organization||Leadership and worker participation|
|Operational Planning and Control||Performance Evaluation|
You are not required to complete an assessment for this course.
You will be issued a Statement of Completion certificate.
This course costs $349.00 (USD)
Course fees include:
- Course access 24/7 worldwide
- Access to the online support
- Certificate issued electronically on completion