100% Online Learning
With the completion of this course, you will gain an understanding of the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems (QMS). You will understand the processes that your organization should use to develop, implement, maintain, and continually improve its QMS, including:
- Determining customer and product/service requirements
- Defining the QMS objectives
- Defining the quality policy
- Review of product quality
- Management review and its importance
Are you looking for a formal qualification?
With a formal qualification, you will become an internationally recognized auditor or consultant. You will have a comprehensive understanding of how to implement and audit management systems within any organization.
Check out our other Management Systems courses which will provide you with a formal qualification:
- Internal Auditor Management Systems
- Lead Auditor Management Systems
- Lead Implementer Management Systems (Consulting)
|Common terms and definitions||The influences on a quality management system|
|What quality leadership looks like||How to set quality objectives|
|Documentation requirements||Competency requirements|
|Quality Control||Internal audit requirements|
|Management review of the system||Embracing continual improvement|
You are not required to complete an assessment for this course.
You will be issued a Statement of Completion certificate.
This course costs $349.00 (USD)
Course fees include:
- Course access 24/7 worldwide
- Access to the online support
- Certificate issued electronically on completion