This bridging module allows previously trained quality professionals the ability to upgrade their existing Quality System Management ISO certifications to meet the new ISO 9001:2015 standards. It is designed for students who already hold an ISO 9001:2008 Management Systems Qualification (e.g. Exemplar Global QM) in line with the prerequisite requirements outlined below.
This course is internationally recognised and satisfies the requirements for Exemplar Global certification scheme for:
- QM Quality management systems ISO 9001:2015
The program is not industry specific as the underlying principles apply across all areas. Students will complete the course with an understanding of the changes between the previous ISO 9001:2008 and the new ISO 9001:2015 standards and be able to:
- Identify environmental aspects and their impacts
- Apply QMS to various organizational situations
- Integrate a QMS with other management systems
- Understand how a QMS should work to the benefit of an organization
- Recognize the documentation and records requirements of ISO 9001
Students who do not meet the below-mentioned criteria will be required to complete the full ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems course.
The Quality Management Systems course (Exemplar Global – QM) is internationally recognized and completed fully online.
|Subject units covered:|
|Context of the Organization||Documented Information|
|Improvement||Leadership and Planning|
This course costs $395.00 (USD)
Course fees include:
- Course access 24/7 worldwide
- Access to the online support
- Certificate of attainment upon successful completion
To qualify for this course students must have a previous competency against ISO 9001:2008 and provide evidence in the form of one of the following certificates:
You will be required to provide a PDF copy of your certificate via upload as part of the enrolment process prior to acceptance/commencement of this course.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Students who do not meet the prerequisite criteria will be required to complete the full Understanding a Quality Management System course.