100% Online Learning
With your qualification, you will become an internationally recognized Quality Management Systems (QMS) Consultant with the knowledge and skills to implement and support an organization in the implementation of a Quality Management System that meets the requirements of ISO 9001:2015. You will also have an understanding of how to include and conduct audits for the organization as part of this implementation process. You will be able to work anywhere in the world to support organizations to achieve conformance.
- Promote yourself as a QMS Consultant with international recognition
- Assess an organization's QMS against the ISO 9001:2015 requirements applying implementation and audit skills, processes and principles
- Review and provide feedback on QMS documentation
- Develop, implement, maintain and continually improve an organization's quality management system against ISO 9001:2015 requirements as a qualified consultant
- Obtain awareness of the processes that an organization should be taking to address and correct QMS nonconformances
- Support an organization through a QMS external audit with a Certification Body
- Write, review and provide feedback on QMS audit reports
This course includes the advantage of our Extended Learning Program (ELP) and Graduate Certification from Exemplar Global.
The Lead Implementer Quality Management Systems (Exemplar Global – Lead Consultant QMS) is internationally recognized and completed fully online.
|Subject units covered:|
|Audit Fundamentals||Audit Principals & Procedures|
|Audit Report||Closing the Audit|
|Communicating with the Audit Team||Communicating with the Auditee|
|Context of the organisation||Document review|
|Leadership & Planning||Objectives scope & criteria|
|Planning an audit||Resources|
|Roles of the Auditor||Responsibilities of the Auditor|
The courses are broken up into a series of modules and the assessment is completed as part of the learning, step-by-step, module-by-module.
For each module, you view the content and then do the practice quizzes as many times as you like. These are marked instantly by the learning management system so you know exactly which content you may need to review further. This gets you confident and prepared to do the final module assessment.
Once you are confident that you have a thorough understanding of the content you can move on to the module assessment.
The module assessment is the same format as the practice quizzes so you know exactly what you need to do. You are given three attempts at each assessment, after which it is locked for review by a trainer and assessor to see how we can best help you. The assessment is then unlocked for another three attempts. This means you are given the support you need to review content, review results, and consult with assessors.
This course costs $1,125.00 (USD)
Course fees include:
- Course access 24/7 worldwide
- Access to the online support
- Certificate issued electronically on completion