100% Online Learning
With the completion of this course you will gain an understanding of the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management systems, ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management systems and ISO 45001:2018 OH&S Management systems. You will understand the processes that your organization should use to develop, implement, maintain and continually improve an Integrated Management System (IMS), including:
- Identify hazards and risks
- Identify environmental aspects
- Defining the quality, environment and OH&S objectives
- Determine customer and product/service requirements
- Define IMS policies
- Understand your own organizations IMS
- Management review and its importance
Are you looking for a formal qualification?
With a formal qualification, you will become an internationally recognized auditor or consultant. You will have a comprehensive understanding of how to implement and audit management systems within any organization.
Check out our other Management Systems courses which will provide you with a formal qualification:
- Internal Auditor Management Systems
- Lead Auditor Management Systems
- Lead Implementer Management Systems (Consulting)
|Consultation and Communication||Context of the organisation|
|Documented Information||Hazard assessment & control|
|Leadership & Planning||Measurement & Evaluation|
You are not required to complete an assessment for this course.
You will be issued a Statement of Completion certificate.
This course costs $695.00 (USD)
Course fees include:
- Course access 24/7 worldwide
- Access to the online support
- Certificate issued electronically on completion