100% Online Learning
With your qualification, you will become an internationally recognized consultant with the knowledge and skills to implement and support an organization in the development and maintenance of an Integrated Management System (IMS) that meets the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management systems, ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management systems and ISO 45001:2018 OH&S Management systems. You will be able to work anywhere in the world to support organizations to achieve conformance.
- Promote yourself as a Consultant for an IMS, with international recognition
- Assess an organization’s IMS against ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 requirements in the role of a qualified consultant
- Review and provide feedback on IMS documentation
- Understand the processes that an organization should use to develop, implement, maintain and continually improve its integrated management system
This course includes the advantage of our Extended Learning Program (ELP and Graduate Certification from Exemplar Global.
The Integrated Management Systems Specialist course (Exemplar Global – IMS Consultant) is internationally recognized and completed fully online comprising of the following subject units:
|Consultation and Communication||Context of the organisation|
|Documented Information||Hazard assessment & control|
|Leadership & Planning||Measurement & Evaluation|
The courses are broken up into a series of modules and the assessment is completed as part of the learning, step-by-step, module-by-module.
For each module, you view the content and then do the practice quizzes as many times as you like. These are marked instantly by the learning management system so you know exactly which content you may need to review further. This gets you confident and prepared to do the final module assessment.
Once you are confident that you have a thorough understanding of the content you can move on to the module assessment.
The module assessment is the same format as the practice quizzes so you know exactly what you need to do. You are given three attempts at each assessment, after which it is locked for review by a trainer and assessor to see how we can best help you. The assessment is then unlocked for another three attempts. This means you are given the support you need to review content, review results, and consult with assessors.
This course costs $1,495.00 (USD)
Course fees include:
- Course access 24/7 worldwide
- Access to the online support
- Certificate issued electronically on completion