This bridging module allows previously trained quality professionals the ability to upgrade their existing ISO Management Systems Auditing qualifications to meet the new ISO 19011:2018 standards.
This online course is designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of how to conduct a successful internal or external audit as part of the audit team or as the audit team leader.
Ideal for people who are;
- required to audit management systems - for example, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, AS/NZS 4801 etc
- required to perform internal audits within your organization
- wish to consolidate any informal experience you may have gained in your career
- want to become an internal auditor either as a part of an audit team or as an audit team leader
- are looking to work in the auditing areas of audit planning and implementation of audit programs
- developing and implement management systems to the new ISO 19011:2018 standards
The program is not industry specific as the underlying principles apply across all areas. Students will complete the course with an understanding of the changes between the previous ISO 19011:2002 or ISO 19011:2011 revisions and the new ISO 19011:2018 standards.
Students who do not meet the below-mentioned criteria will be required to complete the full Lead Auditor - Management Systems Auditing course once released.
This bridging course allows previously trained quality professionals the ability to upgrade their existing ISO 19011:2002 or ISO 19011:20011 Lead Auditor ISO certifications to meet the new ISO 19011:2018 standards.
Subject units covered:
|ISO 19011:2018 Changes Summary||Planning & Preparation of Audit Activities|
|Terms & Definitions||Audit Principles & Personal Behaviours|
|Audit Programme Risks & Opportunities||Roles & Responsibilities|
|Audit Objectives, Scope & Criteria||Planning the Audit|
|Conducting the Document Review||Conducting the Audit|
|The Audit Report||Closing the Audit|
This course costs $195.00 (USD)
Course fees include:
- Course access 24/7 worldwide
- Access to the online support
- Certificate of attainment upon successful completion
To qualify for this course students must have a previous competency against ISO 19011:2002 or ISO 19011:2011 and provide evidence in the form of one of the following certificates:
- Exemplar Global - AU TL (completed either on the 2002 or 2011 revisions)
- RABQSA - AU TL (attained within the last 10 years)
- IRCA equivalent (attained within the last 10 years)
You will be required to upload a PDF copy of your certificate upon commencement of this course for validation. Should your existing qualification not meet these requirements, our training and development team will be in contact with you to discuss the next steps.
If you are unsure if you meet these requirements please contact our support team for verification pre-enrolment.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Students who do not meet the prerequisite criteria will be required to complete the full Lead Auditor - Management Systems (ISO 19011:2018) course.