100% Online Learning
Do you already hold a Lead Auditor qualification against ISO 19011:2002 or earlier? Do you need to upgrade to the latest revision ISO 19011:2018?
With your upgraded qualification you will become an internationally recognized specialist with an understanding of the key changes in the latest revision of ISO 19011:2018 Guidelines for Auditing Management systems and be able to apply what you learn across many areas:
- Promote yourself as a Lead Auditor to the latest publication
- Perform audits on behalf of Conformity Assessment Bodies (CAB’s) or Certification Bodies (CB’s) for contract work conducting certification audits (when accompanied with a Specialist course, such as Quality, Environment or OH&S)
- Assess an organizations management system against ISO Standards requirements as an external auditor
- Write, review and provide feedback on management system audit reports
- Obtain awareness of the processes that an organization should be taking to address and correct nonconformances
- Document nonconformances within an audit report
If you are unable to provide the prerequisite requirements below that’s not an issue as you can still obtain the qualification by completing the full Lead Auditor - Management Systems (ISO 19011:2018) course.
This bridging course allows previously trained quality professionals the ability to upgrade their existing ISO 19011:2002 or ISO 19011:2011 Lead Auditor ISO certifications to meet the new ISO 19011:2018 standards.
|ISO 19011:2018 Changes Summary||Planning & Preparation of Audit Activities|
|Terms & Definitions||Audit Principles & Personal Behaviours|
|Audit Programme Risks & Opportunities||Roles & Responsibilities|
|Audit Objectives, Scope & Criteria||Planning the Audit|
|Conducting the Document Review||Conducting the Audit|
|The Audit Report||Closing the Audit|
The courses are broken up into a series of modules and the assessment is completed as part of the learning, step-by-step, module-by-module.
For each module, you view the content and then do the practice quizzes as many times as you like. These are marked instantly by the learning management system so you know exactly which content you may need to review further. This gets you confident and prepared to do the final module assessment.
Once you are confident that you have a thorough understanding of the content you can move on to the module assessment.
The module assessment is the same format as the practice quizzes so you know exactly what you need to do. You are given three attempts at each assessment, after which it is locked for review by a trainer and assessor to see how we can best help you. The assessment is then unlocked for another three attempts. This means you are given the support you need to review content, review results, and consult with assessors.
We have found that students with all types of learning styles find this an effective way to receive their qualification.
This course costs $139.00 (USD)
Course fees include:
- Course access 24/7 worldwide
- Access to the online support
- Certificate issued electronically on completion
To qualify for this course students must have a previous competency against ISO 19011:2002 or ISO 19011:2011 and provide evidence in the form of one of the following certificates:
- Exemplar Global - AU TL (completed either on the 2002 or 2011 revisions)
- RABQSA - AU TL (attained within the last 10 years)
- IRCA equivalent (attained within the last 10 years)
- Exemplar Global certified professional
You will be required to upload a PDF copy of your certificate upon commencement of this course for validation. Should your existing qualification not meet these requirements, our training and development team will be in contact with you to discuss the next steps.
If you are unsure if you meet these requirements please contact our support team for verification pre-enrolment.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Students who do not meet the prerequisite criteria will be required to complete the full Lead Auditor - Management Systems (ISO 19011:2018) course.