100% Online Learning
With your qualification, you will become an internationally recognized consultant with a comprehensive understanding of how to include and conduct audits as part of the implementation of a management system within any organization. You will be able to apply what you learn across all industries around the world.
- Promote yourself as a Consultant with international recognition
- Assess an organizations management system as a qualified consultant when accompanied by an Implementation Specialist course, such as Quality, Environment or OH&S
- Assess an organizations management system using audit skills, processes and principles
- Write, review and provide feedback on management system audit reports as part of your role as a consultant
- Support an organization through an external audit with a Certification Body
This course includes the advantage of our Extended Learning Program (ELP) and Graduate Certification from Exemplar Global.
This course is designed for consultants who perform solo, or as a member of an audit team. This course consists of the following subject units.
Subject units covered:
|Audit Fundamentals||Audit Principals & Personal Behaviours|
|Audit Procedures||Roles & Responsibilities|
|Audit Objectives, Scope & Criteria||Planning the Audit|
|Document Review||Communicating with the Auditee|
|Communicating with the Audit Team||The Audit Report|
|Closing the Audit|
The courses are broken up into a series of modules and the assessment is completed as part of the learning, step-by-step, module-by-module.
For each module, you view the content and then do the practice quizzes as many times as you like. These are marked instantly by the learning management system so you know exactly which content you may need to review further. This gets you confident and prepared to do the final module assessment.
Once you are confident that you have a thorough understanding of the content you can move on to the module assessment.
The module assessment is the same format as the practice quizzes so you know exactly what you need to do. You are given three attempts at each assessment, after which it is locked for review by a trainer and assessor to see how we can best help you. The assessment is then unlocked for another three attempts. This means you are given the support you need to review content, review results, and consult with assessors.
This course costs $695.00 (USD)
Course fees include:
- Course access 24/7 worldwide
- Access to the online support
- Certificate issued electronically on completion