100% Online Delivery
Do you require the following Australian Nationally Recognised Training (NRT) units.
- BSBAUD402 - Participate in a quality audit
- BSBAUD501 - Initiate a quality audit
- BSBAUD503 - Lead a quality audit
- BSBAUD504 - Report on a quality audit
If so, then this course is for you. While relevant to a lot of professionals that need the Lead Auditor qualification and this course is especially useful for people considering becoming an NDIS Auditor as it includes a Lead Auditor qualification as well.
The Exemplar Global Lead Auditor qualification is internationally recognised and gives you a comprehensive understanding of how to conduct a successful external audit as part of an audit team or as the audit team leader.
- Promote yourself as an external auditor
- Perform audits on behalf of NDIS Approved Quality Auditors. See the guidelines for NDIS Approved Quality Auditors Scheme to make sure you satisfy the other requirements. Section 30 is the relevant section….and if you do not understand it contact us as we know how to break it down into plain English for you.
- Assess an organizations management system against ISO Standards requirements as an external auditor
- Write, review and provide feedback on management system audit reports
- Obtain awareness of the processes that an organization should be taking to address and correct nonconformances
- Document nonconformances within an audit report
This course includes the advantage of our Extended Learning Program (ELP) and Graduate Certification from Exemplar Global.
If you already have a Lead Auditor qualification and need the Nationally Recognised Training units have a look at our Lead Auditor Skill Set Upgrade course.
The Auditing Skill Set includes both Nationally and Internationally recognised competencies and is delivered fully online.
Subject units covered:
|Audit Fundamentals||Audit Principals & Personal Behaviours|
|Audit Procedures||Roles & Responsibilities|
|Audit Objectives, Scope & Criteria||Planning the Audit|
|Document Review||Communicating with the Auditee|
|Communicating with the Audit Team||The Audit Report|
|Closing the Audit|
|Included Nationally Recognised Competencies:|
|BSBAUD402 Participate in a Quality Audit||BSBAUD501 Initiate a quality audits|
|BSBAUD503 Lead a quality audit||BSBAUD404 Report on a quality audit|
The courses are broken up into a series of modules and the assessment is completed as part of the learning, step-by-step, module-by-module.
- Practice Quizzes
- Knowledge-based Assessment - Multi-choice exams
- Knowledge-based Assessment - Short response written exam
- Practical Assessment - ILT (Instructor Led Training) Workshops
- Practical Assessment - Portfolio of documents (workbook completion & submission)
Course participants are allocated three (3) submission attempts per written exam and each practical assessment (1x initial submission and 2x resubmissions) as part of course fees.
An administration fee will apply for fourth and subsequent resubmissions, these can be purchased in blocks of two.
This course costs $1,500.00 (USD)
Course fees include:
- Course access 24/7 worldwide
- Access to the online support
- Certificate issued electronically on completion