|Approx Course Duration *:||Equivalent to 236 Hours (Approx 32 days full-time study)|
|Access to Course Content:||18 Months from the date of enrolment|
|Qualification/s:||BSBSS00128 Lead Auditor Skill Set plus Quality Management Systems Specialist|
BSBAUD411 Participate in quality audits
BSBAUD511 Initiate quality audits
BSBAUD512 Lead quality audits
BSBAUD513 Report on quality audits
Exemplar Global (AU) Auditing Management Systems
Exemplar Global (TL) Lead Audit Teams
Exemplar Global (QM) Quality Management Systems
Statement of Attainment
Certificate of Attainment - TPECS
|CPD Hours:||236 Continuing Professional Development Hours|
BSBSS00128 Lead Auditor Skill Set + Quality Management Systems Specialist
This online course is a unique combination of the Nationally Recognised BSBSS00128 Lead Auditor Skill Set and the Exemplar Global Quality Management Systems Specialist (ISO 9001:2015) qualification.
By completing this course package you will create a range of opportunities for yourself. The addition of the ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems qualification will create opportunities in the broader health care sector, including the aged care industry, hospitals etc.
This skill set provides includes the following Australian Nationally Recognised Training (NRT) units:
- BSBAUD411 - Participate in quality audits
- BSBAUD511 - Initiate quality audits
- BSBAUD512 - Lead quality audits
- BSBAUD513 - Report on quality audits
The BSBSS00128 Lead Auditor Skill Set satisfies the first step in the training requirements needed to become an NDIS auditor.
Upon completion, you will have the skills and qualifications to:
- Promote yourself as an external lead auditor for Quality Management Systems (QMS).
- Perform audits on behalf of NDIS Approved Quality Auditors.
- We are the experts in helping you along this pathway. Request your NDIS Information Pack.
- Assess an organization’s QMS against the ISO 9001:2015 standard and be an authority for organizations in determining the extent of conformance of their QMS.
- Assess an organizations management system against ISO Standards requirements as an external auditor
- Write, review, and provide feedback on management system audit reports
- Document nonconformances within an audit report
Please see the knowledge base article, 'What payment methods are available?', for a range of payment options that make this course accessible to everyone.
Extra ELP included helping you succeed
The course includes the advantage of our Extended Learning Program (ELP). Take a look at ELP to see all the additional benefits and resources you receive.
Our BSBSS00128 Lead Auditor Skill Set course includes both Nationally and Internationally recognised competencies. Due to the integrated nature of our courses, participants must complete the full skill set to attain competence in each unit. Individual competencies are only available through application for skills recognition.
Included Nationally Recognised Competency Units:
|BSBAUD411 Participate in quality audits||BSBAUD511 Initiate quality audits|
|BSBAUD512 Lead quality audits||BSBAUD513 Report on quality audits|
International Industry-Recognised Subjects:
|Introduction to Management Systems Auditing||Managing the Audit Programme|
|The Auditor||Competence of the Auditor|
|Audit Procedures||Initiating the Audit|
|Initiating the Audit (Team Leader Requirements)||Conducting the Document Review|
|Conducting the Document Review (Team Leader Requirements)||Prepare for Audit Activities|
|Preparing your Team for Audit Activities||Conducting Audit Activities|
|Leading Audit Activities||Preparing the Audit Report|
|Collating an External or Team Audit Report||Completing the Audit and Conducting Followups|
Estimated time to complete: ASQA has applied 220 nominal hours of training and assessment to BSBSS00128 Lead Auditor Skill Set, this is equivalent to approx. 30 days (excluding marking timeframes).
The Quality Management Systems Specialist course follows the ISO 9001:2015 clause structure.
|Introduction to ISO 9001:2015||Clause 1 Scope and Clause 2 Normative References|
|Clause 3 Terms and definitions||Clause 4 Context of the Organization|
|Clause 5 Leadership||Clause 6 Planning|
|Clause 7 Support||Clause 8 Operation|
|Clause 9 Performance evaluation||Clause 10 Improvement|
This course is broken up into three units, each containing a series of modules, with assessment completed as part of the learning - step-by-step, module-by-module.
- Knowledge Checks & Practice Quizzes
- Knowledge-based Assessment - Multi-choice exams
- Workbook Assessment - Combining short response written exams with a Portfolio of documents
- Practical Observation Assessment - ILT (Instructor-Led Training) Group Workshops
Course participants are allocated three (3) submission attempts per workbook and practical observation assessment (1x initial submission and 2x resubmissions) as part of course fees.
An administration fee will apply for fourth and subsequent resubmissions, these can be purchased in blocks of two.
This course includes:
- BSBSS00128 Lead Auditor Skill Set
- Quality Management Systems Specialist
Approx 236 hours full-time study*
Australian Nationally Recognized Training and Exemplar Global International/Industry Recognized
Standard: ISO 19011:2018 and ISO 9001:2015
No prerequisites required
* All ATOL courses are delivered in such a way you can work through them at your own pace, the actual time to complete the training may change depending on the individual learners' experience and/or learning style