BSBSS00128 Lead Auditor Skill Set
Do you require the following Australian Nationally Recognised Training (NRT) units.
- BSBAUD411 - Participate in quality audits
- BSBAUD511 - Initiate quality audits
- BSBAUD512 - Lead quality audits
- BSBAUD513 - Report on quality audits
If so, then this course is for you. These units of competency from the BSB Business Services Training Package meet industry requirements for leading an audit in many industries. While relevant to many professionals that need the Lead Auditor qualification, this course is especially useful for people considering becoming an NDIS Auditor as it also includes a Lead Auditor qualification.
The Exemplar Global Lead Auditor qualification component is internationally recognised and gives you a comprehensive understanding of how to conduct a successful external audit as part of an audit team or as the audit team leader.
- Promote yourself as an external auditor.
- Create new opportunities for yourself as an NDIS auditor.
- This course satisfies the exact requirements as specified by the NDIS for its auditors. We are the experts in helping you along this pathway. The NDIS is an important sector, and we have helped hundreds of people pursue successful careers in this area. If you would like to find out more, you can request our NDIS Auditor Information Pack or contact our Sales team for more information.
- Assess an organizations management system against ISO Standards requirements as an external auditor
- Write, review and provide feedback on management system audit reports
- Obtain awareness of the processes that an organization should be taking to address and correct nonconformances
- Document nonconformances within an audit report
If you already have a Lead Auditor qualification and need the Nationally Recognised Training units, look at our Lead Auditor Skill Set Upgrade course.
Please see the knowledge base article, 'What payment methods are available?', for a range of payment options that make this course accessible to everyone.
Extra ELP included to make sure you succeed
The course includes the advantage of our Extended Learning Program (ELP). Take a look at ELP to see all the additional benefits and resources you receive.
Estimated time to complete: ASQA has applied 220 nominal hours of training and assessment to BSBSS00128 Lead Auditor Skill Set, this is equivalent to approx. 30 days (excluding marking timeframes).
While ATOL courses are delivered in such a way you can work through them at your own pace, you do have twelve (12) months to complete your qualification.
Our BSBSS00128 Lead Auditor Skill Set course includes both Nationally and Internationally recognised competencies.
Included Nationally Recognised Competency Units:
|BSBAUD411 Participate in quality audits||BSBAUD511 Initiate quality audits|
|BSBAUD512 Lead quality audits||BSBAUD513 Report on quality audits|
International Industry-Recognised Subjects:
|Introduction to Management Systems Auditing||Managing the Audit Programme|
|The Auditor||Competence of the Auditor|
|Audit Procedures||Initiating the Audit|
|Initiating the Audit (Team Leader Requirements)||Conducting the Document Review|
|Conducting the Document Review (Team Leader Requirements)||Prepare for Audit Activities|
|Preparing your Team for Audit Activities||Conducting Audit Activities|
|Leading Audit Activities||Preparing the Audit Report|
|Collating an External or Team Audit Report||Completing the Audit and Conducting Followups|
There are three different types of assessments within this course; Questioning, Observation and a Portfolio of documents. All assessments are supported by pre-assessment practice opportunities and guided task-based tutorials.
Interactive knowledge-based exams are completed as you work through your course content and completion of each module/topic.
In addition to these interactive exams, you will participate in two simulated audits (one internal and one external) reflecting 'real-life' audit processes. The assessments within these scenarios consist of;
- Workbook Assessments - Combining short response written responses and a portfolio of documents
- 2x Instructor-Led Group Workshops (Opening, Team & Closing Meetings and Audit Interviews)
Course participants are allocated three (3) submission attempts per written exam and each practical assessment (1x initial submission and 2x resubmissions) as part of course fees.
An administration fee will apply for fourth and subsequent resubmissions, these can be purchased in blocks of two, additional 1:1 support is offered and provided to any student who may find themselves requiring additional resubmissions.
$1,500.00 USDEnrol Now Enquire about our courses
Equivalent to 220 CPD Hours (Access to Course Content for 18 months)
BSBSS00128 Lead Auditor Skill Set (Nationally Recognized) and Exemplar Global - AU TL (Internationally recognized)
Standard: ISO 19011:2018
No prerequisites required