100% Online Delivery
Do you require the following Australian Nationally Recognised Training (NRT) units.
- BSBAUD411 - Participate in quality audits
- BSBAUD511 - Initiate quality audits
- BSBAUD512 - Lead quality audits
- BSBAUD513 - Report on quality audits
If so, then this course is for you. While relevant to a lot of professionals that need the Lead Auditor qualification and this course is especially useful for people considering becoming an NDIS Auditor as it includes a Lead Auditor qualification as well. These units of competency from the BSB Business Services Training Package meet industry requirements for leading an audit in a range of industries.
The Exemplar Global Lead Auditor qualification is internationally recognised and gives you a comprehensive understanding of how to conduct a successful external audit as part of an audit team or as the audit team leader.
- Promote yourself as an external auditor
- Perform audits on behalf of NDIS Approved Quality Auditors.
- We are the experts in helping you along this pathway. Request your NDIS Information Pack.
- Assess an organizations management system against ISO Standards requirements as an external auditor
- Write, review and provide feedback on management system audit reports
- Obtain awareness of the processes that an organization should be taking to address and correct nonconformances
- Document nonconformances within an audit report
This course includes the advantage of our Extended Learning Program (ELP) and Graduate Certification from Exemplar Global.
If you already have a Lead Auditor qualification and need the Nationally Recognised Training units have a look at our Lead Auditor Skill Set Upgrade course*.
Our BSBSS00128 Lead Auditor Skill Set course includes both Nationally and Internationally recognised competencies. Your course content is delivered fully online supported by assessments that can be completed remotely and in your own time.
Subject units covered:
|Audit Fundamentals||Audit Principals & Personal Behaviours|
|Audit Procedures||Roles & Responsibilities|
|Audit Objectives, Scope & Criteria||Planning the Audit|
|Document Review||Communicating with the Auditee|
|Communicating with the Audit Team||The Audit Report|
|Closing the Audit|
|Included Nationally Recognised Competencies:|
|BSBAUD411 Participate in quality audits||BSBAUD511 Initiate quality audits|
|BSBAUD512 Lead quality audits||BSBAUD513 Report on quality audits|
This course costs $1,500.00 (USD)
Course fees include:
- Course access 24/7 worldwide
- Access to the online support
- Certificate issued electronically on completion