100% Online Learning
With your qualification, you will become an internationally recognized specialist with a comprehensive understanding of the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems (EMS) and be able to apply what you learn anywhere in the world, across industry sectors.
- Promote yourself as an EMS specialist
- Promote yourself as an EMS External Auditor, when accompanied by a Lead Auditor competency
- Perform EMS certification audits on behalf of Conformity Assessment Bodies (CAB’s) or Certification Bodies (CB’s), when accompanied by a Lead Auditor competency
- Assess an organization’s EMS against the ISO 14001:2015 standard and be an authority for organizations in determining the extent of conformance of their EMS
Online and virtual 'ELP (because we all need a little extra 'ELP)
This course includes the advantage of our Extended Learning Program (ELP).
The ATOL team isn’t like other training providers. We don’t like to simply enrol you in a course, then let you fend for yourself. We’re here to support you as long as you need us!
Take a look at ELP to see all the additional benefits and resources you receive as an ATOL student.
Now for the 'official' information!
The Environmental Management Systems Specialist course (Exemplar Global – EM) is internationally recognized and completed fully online.
|Clause 3 Terms and definitions||Clause 4 Context of the organization|
|Clause 5 Leadership requirements||Clause 6 Planning|
|Clause 7 Support||Clause 8 Operation|
|Clause 9 Performance evaluation||Clause 10 Improvement|
The courses are broken up into a series of modules and the assessment is completed as part of the learning, step-by-step, module-by-module.
For each module, you view the content and then do the knowledge check as many times as you like. These are marked instantly by the learning management system so you know exactly which content you may need to review further. This gets you confident and prepared to do the final module assessment.
Once you are confident that you have a thorough understanding of the content you can move on to the module assessment.
The module assessment is the same format as the knowledge check so you know exactly what you need to do. You are given three attempts at each assessment, after which it is locked for review by a trainer and assessor to see how we can best help you. The assessment is then unlocked for another three attempts. This means you are given the support you need to review content, review results, and consult with assessors.
This course costs $795.00 (USD)
Course fees include:
- Course access 24/7 worldwide
- Access to the online support
- Certificate issued electronically on completion