|Approx Course Duration *:||Approx. 8 contact hours (Access to content for 12 months)|
|Access to Course Content:||18 Months from the date of enrolment|
|Qualification/s:||Introduction to HACCP|
Certificate of Completion - RTP
|CPD Hours:||8 Continuing Professional Development Hours|
100% Online Learning
With the completion of this course, you will gain an understanding of the requirements for a HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) system. You will understand the processes that your organization should use to develop, implement, maintain and continually improve its HACCP system, including:
- Identify your own organizations HACCP system against requirements
- Identify and understand HACCP system documentation, records and plans
- Be aware of the processes that your own organization should be taking to develop, implement, maintain and continually improve its HACCP system
Are you looking for a formal qualification?
With a formal qualification, you will become an internationally recognized auditor. You will have a comprehensive understanding of how to implement and audit management systems within any organization.
Check out our other Management Systems courses which will provide you with a formal qualification:
Subject units covered:
- Introduction to HACCP
- Legislation and Ethics
- The Five Preliminaries
- The Seven Principles (Principle 1)
- The Seven Principles (Principles 2, 3 & 4)
- The Seven Principles (Principles 5, 6 & 7)
You are not required to complete an assessment for this course.
You will be issued a Statement of Completion certificate.
Approx 8 hours full-time study*
Statement of Completion
No prerequisites required
* All ATOL courses are delivered in such a way you can work through them at your own pace, the actual time to complete the training may change depending on the individual learners' experience and/or learning style