100% Online Learning
With your qualification, you will become an internationally recognized Internal Auditor with a comprehensive understanding of how to conduct a successful internal audit within your own organization. You will be able to apply what you learn across all industries around the world.
- Promote yourself as an internal auditor
- Perform internal audits on behalf of your organization
- Assess your organization’s management system against the agreed criteria
- Write, review and provide feedback on audit reports
- Obtain awareness of the processes and principles of conducting an internal audit
- Document nonconformances within an internal audit report
This course includes:
- A 3 month Free Trial of our ATOL Mentoring Programme (AMP). This is only available by email invitation after you purchase this course. For details of AMP click here. Please note the standalone AMP product only includes 1-month free trial
- Free access to the Extended Learning Program (ELP) and Graduate Certification from Exemplar Global.
The Internal Auditor Management Systems course is completed fully online, comprising of the following subject units:
|The fundamentals of auditing||Auditing Principles|
|Personal Behaviours of an auditor||Summary of auditing procedures|
|Audit roles and responsibilities||The objectives, scope and criteria of an audit|
|Audit planning and timetable||Conducting document review|
|Communicating with the auditee||Communicating with the audit team|
|Reporting an audit||Finalising and closing the audit|
The courses are broken up into a series of modules and the assessment is completed as part of the learning, step-by-step, module-by-module.
For each module, you view the content and then do the practice quizzes as many times as you like. These are marked instantly by the learning management system so you know exactly which content you may need to review further. This gets you confident and prepared to do the final module assessment.
Once you are confident that you have a thorough understanding of the content you can move on to the module assessment.
The module assessment is the same format as the practice quizzes so you know exactly what you need to do. You are given three attempts at each assessment, after which it is locked for review by a trainer and assessor to see how we can best help you. The assessment is then unlocked for another three attempts. This means you are given the support you need to review content, review results, and consult with assessors.
This course costs $595.00 (USD)
Course fees include:
- Course access 24/7 worldwide
- Access to the online support
- Certificate issued electronically on completion