Live Instructor-led Lead Auditor Management Systems Training
Complete your Lead Auditor qualification in only two days. If you like learning in a classroom environment and being surrounded by other professionals, this is for you.
With your qualification, you will become an internationally recognized Lead Auditor with a comprehensive understanding of how to conduct a successful external audit as part of an audit team or as the audit team leader.
Upon completion, you will have the skills and qualifications to:
- Promote yourself as a Lead Auditor in a wide range of businesses and industries
- Create new opportunities for yourself with an internationally recognized qualification
- Perform audits on behalf of Conformity Assessment Bodies (CAB’s) or Certification Bodies (CB’s) for contract work conducting certification audits when accompanied by a Specialist course, such as Quality, Environment or OH&S
- Conduct external audits and assess an organizations management system against ISO Standard requirements as an external auditor
- Write, review and provide feedback on management system audit reports
- Obtain awareness of the processes that an organization should be taking to address and correct nonconformances
- Document nonconformances within an audit report
Are You Looking for Self-paced Online Learning Instead?
If 'Virtual' training isn't the best option for you, then that's ok, we also offer the same course as a 100% online, self-paced version. Have a look at the Lead Auditor Management Systems course page for more information.
Extra ELP included to help you succeed
The course includes the advantage of our Extended Learning Program (ELP). Take a look at ELP to see all the additional benefits and resources you will receive.
This course consists of the following modules, delivered across two consecutive days of live virtual training:
|Audit Fundamentals and Procedures||Auditor Principals & Personal Behaviours|
|Audit Objectives, Scope and Criteria||Roles and Responsibilities|
|Document Review||Planning the Audit|
|Communicating with the audit team||Communicating with the auditee|
|The Audit Report||Closing the Audit|
|Opening Meetings||Audit Interviews|
|Team Meetings||Closing Meetings|
The OH&S Management Systems Specialist course (Exemplar Global – OH 45001) is internationally recognized. It is 100% online, and you complete it at your own pace.
|Topics and clauses covered:|
|Introduction to ISO 45001||Clause 1 Scope and 2 Normative References|
|Clause 3 Terms and definitions||Clause 4 Context of the organization|
|Clause 5 Leadership and worker participation||Clause 6 Planning|
|Clause 7 Support||Clause 8 Operation|
|Clause 9 Performance evaluation||Clause 10 Improvement|
This course includes:
- Virtual Training - Lead Auditor Management Systems
- OH&S Management Systems Specialist
Choose your session
Start Date: 08 May, 23 @ 08:00
Available Places: 10
Start Date: 14 Aug, 23 @ 08:00
Available Places: 12
Start Date: 09 Oct, 23 @ 08:00
Available Places: 12Enquire about our courses
Two Day Virtual Instructor-Led Lead Auditor Training + Self-paced ISO 45001 Study (Time Allowed 12 months)
Exemplar Global - AU TL OH45001 (Internationally recognized)
Standard: ISO 19011:2018 & ISO 45001:2018
No prerequisites required