LIVE Virtual Instructor-Led Training
Limited Seats Available!
- Tuesday 11th to Wednesday 12th October 20221, Commencing 8:30am AEST (Brisbane) time
With your qualification, you will become an internationally recognized Lead Auditor with a comprehensive understanding of how to conduct a successful external audit as part of an audit team or as the audit team leader.
You will be able to apply what you learn across all industries around the world.
- Promote yourself as an external auditor
- Perform audits on behalf of Conformity Assessment Bodies (CAB’s) or Certification Bodies (CB’s) for contract work conducting certification audits when accompanied by a Specialist course, such as Quality, Environment or OH&S
- Assess an organizations management system against ISO Standards requirements as an external auditor
- Write, review and provide feedback on management system audit reports
- Obtain awareness of the processes that an organization should be taking to address and correct nonconformances
- Document nonconformances within an audit report
Online and Virtual 'ELP
This course includes the advantage of our Extended Learning Program (ELP).
The ATOL team isn’t like other training providers. We don’t like to simply enrol you in a course, and then let you fend for yourself. We’re here to support you as long as you need us!
Take a look at ELP to see all the additional benefits and resources you receive as an ATOL student.
Are You Looking for Self-paced Online Learning?
If VILT isn't your thing, then that is ok, we offer self-paced courses too! Delivered 100% online, check out our Lead Auditor Management Systems course page for more information.
1 Minimum and maximum attendance numbers apply.
ATOL Reserves the right to reschedule any training sessions where the minimum number of enrolments has been not been reached. Where the maximum number of attendees has been reached, future enrolments will be added to the cancellation waiting list and/or can enrol in future session dates.
Tuesday 12th to Wednesday 13th July 2022, Commencing 8:30am AEST (Brisbane) time
Tuesday 11th to Wednesday 12th October 2022, Commencing 8:30am AEST (Brisbane) time
|Audit Fundamentals and Procedures||Auditor Principals & Personal Behaviours|
|Audit Objectives, Scope and Criteria||Roles and Responsibilities|
|Document Review||Planning the Audit|
|Communicating with the audit team||Communicating with the auditee|
|The Audit Report||Closing the Audit|
This course is broken up into a series of modules, with assessment completed during your live session, step-by-step, module-by-module.
These assessments include a series of fun interactive workshops and quizzes.
Your trainers will be on hand at all times to assist - you won't be doing this alone.
Choose your session
Start Date: 11 Oct, 22 @ 08:30
Available Places: 10Enquire about our courses
Live Instructor-Led Training conducted over two (2) consecutive days
Exemplar Global - AU TL (Internationally recognized)
Standard: ISO 19011:2018
No prerequisites required