|Approx Course Duration *:
|Two (2) consecutive days full-time study
|Access to Course Content:
|18 Months from the date of enrolment
|Lead Auditor Management Systems Virtual Training
Exemplar Global (AU) Management Systems Auditing
Exemplar Global (TL) Lead Audit Teams
Certificate of Attainment - TPECS
|16 Continuing Professional Development Hours
Live Instructor-led Lead Auditor Management Systems Virtual Training
No prerecorded webinars here! If you like learning in a classroom environment and being surrounded by other professionals, without leaving the comfort of your home or office, this is the course for you.
Join us for an intensive, interactive live virtual training session, guided in real-time by our expert instructors. Designed for aspiring Lead Auditors, this dynamic and interactive course is an ideal fast-paced option for all professionals looking to fast-track their Lead Auditor qualification. Where else do you get a direct line to expert trainers and the opportunity to network with peers in real-time, all from the comfort and convenience of your personal space?
Why Choose Virtual Delivery?
- Fast-Paced Learning: Complete your Lead Auditor qualification in just two days of intensive, live virtual instruction, allowing you to quickly advance in your career.
- Highly Interactive and Engaging: Unlike prerecorded sessions, our live virtual training simulates a classroom environment with real-time interactions, workshops and group activities, providing an immersive learning experience from the comfort of your home or office.
- Comprehensive Training: Gain a thorough understanding of auditing principles, practices, and ISO standards, preparing you for successful external audits as part of an audit team or as the team leader.
- Open Enrollment Policy: Whether you're new to auditing or looking to enhance your skills, our program welcomes all. We'll send you the training materials ahead of your session for a preliminary review, allowing you to familiarize yourself with the concepts and practices in advance. It's an effortless method to begin taking notes, preparing questions and generally honing your auditing skills!
Upon completing the course, you will be recognized as an internationally qualified Lead Auditor, with a deep understanding of conducting external audits effectively, whether as part of a team or as the lead. You'll be equipped to:
- Promote yourself as a Lead Auditor in a wide range of businesses and industries
- Create new opportunities for yourself with an internationally recognized qualification
- Perform audits on behalf of Conformity Assessment Bodies (CAB’s) or Certification Bodies (CB’s) for contract work conducting certification audits when accompanied by a Specialist course, such as Quality, Environment or OH&S
- Conduct external audits and assess an organizations management system against ISO Standard requirements as an external auditor
- Write, review and provide feedback on management system audit reports
- Obtain awareness of the processes that an organization should be taking to address and correct nonconformances
- Document nonconformances within an audit report
Are you looking for self-paced online learning instead?
If virtual training isn't the best option for you, then that's ok, we also offer the same course as a 100% online, self-paced version. Have a look at the Lead Auditor Management Systems course page for more information.
This course consists of the following modules, delivered across two consecutive days of live virtual training:
|Audit Fundamentals and Procedures
|Auditor Principals & Personal Behaviours
|Audit Objectives, Scope and Criteria
|Roles and Responsibilities
|Planning the Audit
|Communicating with the audit team
|Communicating with the auditee
|The Audit Report
|Closing the Audit
This course is broken up into a series of modules, with assessment completed during your live session, step-by-step, module-by-module.
These assessments include a series of fun interactive workshops and quizzes.
Your trainers will be on hand at all times to assist - you won't be doing this alone.
While there are no educational/experience prerequisites for this training the following information is important to note. If you are unable to meet these requirements, please contact our Customer Service team or consider our self-paced learning options:
- Training cannot be effectively conducted on phones or tablets; a computer (desktop or laptop) is required.
- To facilitate learning and assessment, the use of dual monitors is strongly recommended.
- A working webcam, mic and an active account on Zoom are compulsory for participation.
- Full participation is required throughout the training period, which runs from 8:00 am to approx 4:30 pm BNE time over both days.
- Participants will receive resources up to four weeks before the start of their scheduled Virtual Training session, with an expectation to complete designated pre-reading and required online orientation tasks beforehand.
Choose your session
15 Apr, 24 @ 08:00 AEST
16 Apr, 24 @ 16:30 AEST
Available Places: 10
17 Jun, 24 @ 08:00 AEST
18 Jun, 24 @ 16:30 AEST
Available Places: 11
05 Aug, 24 @ 08:00 AEST
06 Aug, 24 @ 16:30 AEST
Available Places: 11
21 Oct, 24 @ 08:00 AEST
22 Oct, 24 @ 16:30 AEST
Available Places: 12Enquire about this course
Approx 16 hours full-time study*
Exemplar Global International & Industry Recognized
Standard: ISO 19011:2018
This course has prerequisites
* All ATOL courses are delivered in such a way you can work through them at your own pace, the actual time to complete the training may change depending on the individual learners' experience and/or learning style