Virtually Delivered Instructor-led Lead Auditor Management Systems Training
Complete your Lead Auditor qualification in only two days. If you like learning in a classroom environment and being surrounded by other professionals, this is for you.
Join us for our next training session
Tuesday 11th to Wednesday 12th October 2022, Commencing 8:30am AEST (Brisbane) time
With your qualification, you will become an internationally recognized Lead Auditor with a comprehensive understanding of how to conduct a successful external audit as part of an audit team or as the audit team leader.
Upon completion, you will have the skills and qualifications to:
- Promote yourself as a Lead Auditor in a wide range of businesses and industries
- Create new opportunities for yourself with an internationally recognized qualification
- Perform audits on behalf of Conformity Assessment Bodies (CAB’s) or Certification Bodies (CB’s) for contract work conducting certification audits when accompanied by a Specialist course, such as Quality, Environment or OH&S
- Conduct external audits and assess an organizations management system against ISO Standard requirements as an external auditor
- Write, review and provide feedback on management system audit reports
- Obtain awareness of the processes that an organization should be taking to address and correct nonconformances
- Document nonconformances within an audit report
Are You Looking for Self-paced Online Learning Instead?
If 'Virtual' training isn't the best option for you, then that's ok, we also offer the same course as a 100% online, self-paced version. Have a look at the Lead Auditor Management Systems course page for more information.
Extra ELP included to help you succeed
The course includes the advantage of our Extended Learning Program (ELP). Take a look at ELP to see all the additional benefits and resources you will receive.
|Audit Fundamentals and Procedures||Auditor Principals & Personal Behaviours|
|Audit Objectives, Scope and Criteria||Roles and Responsibilities|
|Document Review||Planning the Audit|
|Communicating with the audit team||Communicating with the auditee|
|The Audit Report||Closing the Audit|
This course is broken up into a series of modules, with assessment completed during your live session, step-by-step, module-by-module.
These assessments include a series of fun interactive workshops and quizzes.
Your trainers will be on hand at all times to assist - you won't be doing this alone.
Choose your session
Start Date: 11 Oct, 22 @ 08:30
Available Places: 9Enquire about our courses
Live Instructor-Led Training conducted over two (2) consecutive days
Exemplar Global - AU TL (Internationally recognized)
Standard: ISO 19011:2018
No prerequisites required