100% Online Learning
With your qualification you will become an internationally recognized Lead Auditor with a comprehensive understanding of how to conduct a successful external audit as the audit team leader. You will be able to apply what you learn across many areas:
- Promote yourself as an external lead auditor
- Perform audits on behalf of Conformity Assessment Bodies (CAB’s) or Certification Bodies (CB’s) for contract work conducting certification audits (when accompanied with a Specialist course, such as Quality, Environment or OH&S)
- Assess an organizations management system against ISO Standards requirements as an external auditor
- Write, review and provide feedback on management system audit reports
- Obtain awareness of the processes that an organization should be taking to address and correct nonconformances
- Document nonconformances within an audit report
The Management Systems Team Leader Course (Exemplar Global - TL) is internationally recognized and completed fully online.
|Audit fundamentals||Audit Principles & procedures|
|Audit report||Closing the audit|
|Communicating with the audit team||Communicating with the auditee|
|Document review||Objectives scope & criteria|
|Planning an audit||Roles & responsibilities of the auditor|
The courses are broken up into a series of modules and the assessment is completed as part of the learning, step-by-step, module-by-module.
For each module, you view the content and then do the practice quizzes as many times as you like. These are marked instantly by the learning management system so you know exactly which content you may need to review further. This gets you confident and prepared to do the final module assessment.
Once you are confident that you have a thorough understanding of the content you can move on to the module assessment.
The module assessment is the same format as the practice quizzes so you know exactly what you need to do. You are given three attempts at each assessment, after which it is locked for review by a trainer and assessor to see how we can best help you. The assessment is then unlocked for another three attempts. This means you are given the support you need to review content, review results, and consult with assessors.
We have found that students with all types of learning styles find this an effective way to receive their qualification.
This course costs $449.00 (USD)
Course fees include:
- Course access 24/7 worldwide
- Access to the online support
- Certificate issued electronically on completion
There are no prerequisites for this course.
However, if the participant wishes to become a Quality auditor under the Exemplar Global (RABQSA) auditor scheme, they must also have successfully completed the Management Systems Auditor course (Exemplar Global – AU).