100% Online Learning
Do you already hold an ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management systems and ISO 14001:2004 qualification? Do you need to upgrade to the latest revision of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015?
With your upgraded qualifications, you will become an internationally recognized specialist with a comprehensive understanding of the requirements of the latest revision of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management systems and ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management systems. You will be able to apply what you learn across many areas:
- Promote yourself as a quality and environmental management systems specialist to the latest publications
- Perform audits on behalf of Conformity Assessment Bodies (CAB’s) or Certification Bodies (CB’s) for contract work conducting certification audits (when accompanied by a Lead Auditor competency)
- Assess an organization's quality and environmental management system against the ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 requirements in the role of a system specialist
- Review and provide feedback on quality and environmental management system audit reports
- Obtain awareness of the processes that an organization should be taking to develop, implement, maintain and continually improve its quality and environmental management system
If you are unable to provide the prerequisite requirements below that’s not an issue as you can still obtain the qualifications by completing the full courses of Understanding an Environmental Management Systems ISO 14001:2015 and Understanding an Environmental Management Systems ISO 14001:2015 .
The Quality (Exemplar Global – QM) and Environmental Management Systems bridging course (Exemplar Global – EM) are internationally recognized and completed fully online comprising of the following subject units:
|Context of the organization||Operation|
|Documented information||Performance and evaluation|
|Leadership and planning|
The courses are broken up into a series of modules and the assessment is completed as part of the learning, step-by-step, module-by-module.
For each module, you view the content and then do the practice quizzes as many times as you like. These are marked instantly by the learning management system so you know exactly which content you may need to review further. This gets you confident and prepared to do the final module assessment.
Once you are confident that you have a thorough understanding of the content you can move on to the module assessment.
The module assessment is the same format as the practice quizzes so you know exactly what you need to do. You are given three attempts at each assessment, after which it is locked for review by a trainer and assessor to see how we can best help you. The assessment is then unlocked for another three attempts. This means you are given the support you need to review content, review results, and consult with assessors.
We have found that students with all types of learning styles find this an effective way to receive their qualification.
This course costs $525.00 (USD)
Course fees include:
- Course access 24/7 worldwide
- Access to the online support
- Certificate issued electronically on completion
To qualify for this course students must have a previous competency against ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 9001:2008. They must then provide evidence in the form of one of the following certificates:
AND one of the following: