This is a pre-bundled course package, containing content from both our ISO 19001 and ISO 14001:2015 courses. This package is designed for those who have NOT previously completed either of these individual qualifications, (i.e Exemplar Global AUTL, Exemplar Global EM) and wish to attain a dual qualification.
This course provides a comprehensive and practical understanding of ISO 19011 Guidelines for auditing management systems and ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems - Requirements. In particular, it gives the Learners the skills they need to conduct internal or external audits as either a member of an audit team or as an audit team leader.
Specifically, those who:
- are developing and implementing an EMS
- are looking to work in the area of audit planning
- have found their existing EMS is not giving you the benefits it should
- have not previously completed an ISO 19011 Management Systems Lead Auditor Qualification (e.g. Exemplar Global AUTL) and want to be able to conduct EMS internal audits within your organization either as part of an audit team or an audit team leader
- want to become an internal EMS auditor
- want to become an independent environmental external auditor either as a part of an audit team or an audit team leader
- wish to consolidate any informal experience you may have gained in your career
The program is not industry specific as the underlying principles apply across all areas. Designed to teach students how to perform an environmental management system audit both as a member of an audit team or as an audit team leader.
The Environmental Management Systems Lead Auditor course (Exemplar Global – AU TL EM) is internationally recognized and completed fully online .
|Subject units covered:|
|Audit Fundamentals||Audit Principals & Procedures|
|Audit Report||Closing the Audit|
|Communicating with the Audit Team||Communicating with the Auditee|
|Context of the organisation||Document review|
|Leadership & Planning||Objectives scope & criteria|
|Planning an audit||Resources|
|Roles of the Auditor||Responsibilities of the Auditor|
This course costs $1,695.00 (USD)
Course fees include:
- Course access 24/7 worldwide
- Access to the online support
- Certificate of attainment upon successful completion