This bridging module allows previously trained quality professionals the ability to upgrade their existing Quality System Management ISO certifications to meet the new ISO 14001:2015 standards.
It is designed for students who already hold an ISO 14001:2004 Management Systems Qualification (e.g. Exemplar Global EM) in line with the prerequisite requirements outlined below, and:
- Are required to audit to ISO 14001:20015 management systems
- Developing and implement an EMS to the new ISO 14001:2015 standards
The program is not industry specific as the underlying principles apply across all areas. Students will complete the course with an understanding of the changes between the previous ISO 14001:2004 and the new ISO 14001:2015 standards and be able to:
- Identify environmental aspects and their impacts
- Apply an EMS to various organizational situations
- Integrate an EMS with other management systems
- Understand how an EMS should work to the benefit of an organization
- Recognize the documentation and records requirements of ISO 14001
Students who do not meet the below-mentioned criteria will be required to complete the full Understanding an Environmental Management Systems ISO 14001:2015 course.
The Bridging Upgrade – 2015 Environmental Management Systems ISO 14001 (Exemplar Global – EM) is internationally recognized and completed fully online.
|Subject units covered:|
|Context of the Organization||Documented Information|
|Improvement||Leadership and Planning|
This course costs $395.00 (USD)
Course fees include:
- Course access 24/7 worldwide
- Access to the online support
- Certificate of attainment upon successful completion
To qualify for this course students must have a previous competency against ISO 14001:2004 and provide evidence in the form of one of the following certificates:
Please forward a PDF copy of your certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to enrolment/commencement of this course.