100% Online Learning
Do you already hold an ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management systems qualification? Do you need to upgrade to the latest revision ISO 14001:2015?
With your upgraded qualification you will become an internationally recognized specialist with a comprehensive understanding of the requirements of the latest revision of ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management systems and be able to apply what you learn across many areas:
- Promote yourself as an environmental management systems specialist to the latest publication
- Perform audits on behalf of Conformity Assessment Bodies (CAB’s) or Certification Bodies (CB’s) for contract work conducting certification audits (when accompanied by a Lead Auditor competency)
- Assess an organization's environmental management system against the ISO 14001:2015 requirements in the role of a system specialist
- Review and provide feedback on environmental management system audit reports
- Obtain awareness of the processes that an organization should be taking to develop, implement, maintain and continually improve its environmental management system
If you are unable to provide the prerequisite requirements below that’s not an issue as you can still obtain the qualification by completing the full Understanding an Environmental Management Systems ISO 14001:2015 course.
The Bridging Upgrade – 2015 Environmental Management Systems ISO 14001 (Exemplar Global – EM) is internationally recognized and completed fully online.
|Subject units covered:|
|Context of the Organization||Documented Information|
|Improvement||Leadership and Planning|
This course costs $395.00 (USD)
Course fees include:
- Course access 24/7 worldwide
- Access to the online support
- Certificate of attainment upon successful completion
To qualify for this course students must have a previous competency against ISO 14001:2004 and provide evidence in the form of one of the following certificates:
You will be required to provide a PDF copy of your certificate via upload as part of the enrolment process prior to acceptance/commencement of this course.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Students who do not meet the prerequisite criteria will be required to complete the full Understanding Environmental Management Systems course.