This bridging module is internationally recognised and allows previously trained environmental professionals the ability to upgrade their existing Environmental Management System ISO certifications to meet the new ISO 14001:2015 standards.
It is designed for students who already hold an ISO 14001:2004 Management Systems Qualification (e.g. Exemplar Global EM) in line with the prerequisite requirements outlined below, and:
- Are required to audit to ISO 14001:20015 management systems
- Developing and implement an EMS to the new ISO 14001:2015 standards
The program is not industry-specific as the underlying principles apply across all areas. Students will complete the course with an understanding of the changes between the previous ISO 14001:2004 and the new ISO 14001:2015 standards and be able to:
- Identify environmental aspects and their impacts
- Apply an EMS to various organizational situations
- Integrate an EMS with other management systems
- Understand how an EMS should work to the benefit of an organization
- Recognize the documentation and records requirements of ISO 14001
Students who do not meet the below-mentioned criteria will be required to complete the full Understanding an Environmental Management Systems ISO 14001:2015 course.
The Bridging Upgrade – 2015 Environmental Management Systems ISO 14001 (Exemplar Global – EM) is internationally recognized and completed fully online.
|Subject units covered:|
|Context of the Organization||Documented Information|
|Improvement||Leadership and Planning|
This course costs $395.00 (USD)
Course fees include:
- Course access 24/7 worldwide
- Access to the online support
- Certificate of attainment upon successful completion
To qualify for this course students must have a previous competency against ISO 14001:2004 and provide evidence in the form of one of the following certificates:
You will be required to provide a PDF copy of your certificate via upload as part of the enrolment process prior to acceptance/commencement of this course.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Students who do not meet the prerequisite criteria will be required to complete the full Understanding Environmental Management Systems course.