|Approx Course Duration *:||Post Virtual Training Assessment|
|Access to Course Content:||18 Months from the date of enrolment|
|Qualification/s:||BSBSS00128 Lead Auditor Skill Set | Virtual Training Upgrade*|
BSBAUD411 Participate in quality audits
BSBAUD511 Initiate quality audits
BSBAUD512 Lead quality audits
BSBAUD513 Report on quality audits
Statement of Attainment
|CPD Hours:||220 Continuing Professional Development Hours|
Upgrade your ATOL Virtual Training Qualifications
Have you already completed the ATOL Lead Auditor qualification via Vitual Training? Do you want to add the following Australian Nationally Recognised Training (NRT) units to your skill set?:
- BSBAUD411 - Participate in quality audits
- BSBAUD511 - Initiate quality audits
- BSBAUD512 - Lead quality audits
- BSBAUD513 - Report on quality audits
If you have not participated in our Live Instructor-Led Virtual Training and do not already have a Lead Auditor qualification and need the full qualification, be sure to check out our other BSBSS00128 Lead Auditor Skill Set training options.
Upon completion of this Lead Auditor Skill Set Virtual Training Upgrade you can:
- Perform audits on behalf of NDIS Approved Quality Auditors.
- We are the experts in helping you along this pathway. Request your NDIS Information Pack.
- Assess an organizations management system against ISO Standards requirements as an external auditor
- Write, review and provide feedback on management system audit reports
- Obtain awareness of the processes that an organization should be taking to address and correct nonconformances
- Document nonconformances within an audit report
Please note, that this course includes the assessments related to the performance-based evidence criteria only. Additional knowledge-based assessments are addressed in the prerequisite course Lead Auditor Management Systems Virtual Training
Students who have not previously completed the prerequisite course are required to enrol in the full Lead Auditor Skill Set program.
Estimated time to complete: ASQA has applied 220 nominal hours of training and assessment to this Skill Set, this is equivalent to approx. 30 days (excluding marking timeframes).
Students who have met the prerequisites of this upgrade course have already completed approx 20 hours of this requirement.
|BSBAUD411 Participate in quality audits||BSBAUD511 Initiate quality audits|
|BSBAUD512 Lead quality audits||BSBAUD513 Report on quality audits|
This upgrade course consists of workbook assessments, combining short response written exams with a Portfolio of documents. All of which support prior learning and assessments completed as part of the Lead Auditor Management Systems Virtual Training course.
Course participants are allocated three (3) submission attempts per written exam and each practical assessment (1x initial submission and 2x resubmissions) as part of course fees.
An administration fee will apply for fourth and subsequent resubmissions, these can be purchased in blocks of two.
ISSUING YOUR QUALIFICATION
Within 24 hours of successful completion of all course units, graduates will still be emailed a secure pdf copy of their certificate:
- Statement of Attainment for Australian Nationally Recognized Competency Units (BSB Units)
Courses participants will also be issued an ATOL Digital Credential within 30 days of course completion.
Prior to commencing this content, you are required to have been deemed competent in our Lead Auditor Management Systems - Virtual Training course.
If you are unsure if you meet these requirements please contact our support team for verification pre-enrolment.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Students who do not meet the prerequisite criteria will be required to complete the full BSBSS00128 Lead Auditor Skill Set course.
Approx 220 hours full-time study*
Australian Nationally Recognized Training
This course has prerequisites
* All ATOL courses are delivered in such a way you can work through them at your own pace, the actual time to complete the training may change depending on the individual learners' experience and/or learning style